• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. R

Three point seat belt for Alpine

Wise Guys has bucket seats that have the incorporated seatbelts. Nice clean look.
  2. R

I’m now living in Chattanooga, Tennessee

I’m now living in Chattanooga, Tennessee
  3. R

Finally, starting my 63 Alpine/ 91 miata hybrid build

Yep, check out the Monster Miata. Uses a Mustang donor. It looks great and is suppose to handle very well. http://www.monstermiata.com/
  4. R

Calendar

I'm really enjoying the calendar this year, is there a new one planned for 2009?
  5. R

In need of help

Well, it's in there. We massaged it some to fit. Looks real nice. Next thing is to get the other stuff sorted out. Randy
  6. R

In need of help

Last night, a beating to both sides is what we gave it. It fits nice. We're going to put the crank pulleys on today and center the engine front to back and side to side so the headers clear the steering arms as well as the frame rails. No, I was not going to beat on my headers. They would change...
  7. R

In need of help

Background Info - 1960 Sunbeam Alpine V6 Conversion kit purchased from Joe (about 10 years ago) This is my first time doing the conversion. We are working on it right now. The Problem - So far we've tried to mount the engine and transmission in my '60 alpine, However, when we mounted...
  8. R

Floor boards

Does anyone make replacement floor board panels for the alpine?
  9. R

What is this?

I'm going with the earlier thought that it's a courtesy light or for maybe an alarm system. The photo is not too clear, but it looks like the plunger has rust solid and the wires would have been on the bottom side. Like some one said, it's junk remove it.
  10. R

First in a series about the V6 conversion

I've tried to access the article on the conversion and the site has not been helpful. I need to know is the dimensions for cutting the trans. tunnel to widen it.
  11. R

SAOCA Calender

How do I get one?
  12. R

SAOCA Calender

I would like to get a SAOCA calender if there is one.
  13. R

Hardened woodruff keys

Hey Jim. I got mine Monday. Last week I was on vacation. Thanks
  14. R

America Needs Leaders Like This!

This one deserves a Harumph!
  15. R

Removing splined rear hubs?

How does one remove splined rear hubs. Are the bolts threaded right and left for each of the sides? My bolts are a bit tough to loosen. If they have frozen up on me, what can I do to prevent breaking the heads off?:eek:
  16. R

Hardened woodruff keys

Jim, I'd like a set. How much are they?
  17. R

Need 1725 engine or block

Check your e-mail.
  18. R

Need 1725 engine or block

I'm in San Jose. I have a '69 Alpine engine that ran good before putting it in storage. Give me a PM and I'll give you my contact info.
  19. R

Mustang II Steering and Suspension Transplant

I went to the car show this last weekend and took a alpine spindle with me. I went to the Heidts booth, if you've seen their ads, they have a nice set-up with rear steer/brakes and the spindle looks almost ( it's very close) at the same angle as the alpine. I talked to the guy that designed it...
  20. R

Body mods and more

.....and a chopped down windshield. Years ago I scanned a cover from a Victoria catalog and did the changes on computer. The grill opening I designed was the same as a parts car with the Buick V6 that was on e-bay. Somebody looking over my shoulder? Too much television? Maybe! I go to a...