• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

early stromberg 150 floats needed..

after assembling the 67 and driving last year it seems winter has taking a toll on my floats...they are both leaking gas into the floats....so...looking for replacement used floats as I too am not able to find replacements...spring is in the air.....Need some driving time in the ole 67.....pls...
  2. M

lookimg for a 3.89 rear end 67 alpine

I live in enumclaw and would like a semi or complete rear end or if possible just the gear set.....i would prefer the whole rear end assy.......what do you have and whats the place and price.....not looking for a whining wore out damaged rear end...I have a side project that will be using my...
  3. M

1967 alpine 55 mph rpm...no overdrive

my 67 box of parts car is finally back together after many years as a project for someone else.....my concern/question...I'm running mg 13 inch rims with 13-205-60 tires and if my tach is correct ....4000 rpm = 50 mph....is this correct ??...I have a 1725 engine with the correct 4 speed for this...
  4. M

1967 1725 Aluminum Head Problem

On The Rear Bolt For The Intake-exhaust The Hole's The Helicoil Has Come Out....it Was Messed Up From Prior Owner Trying To Cross Thread It Or Something...looks Like The Bolt Is A M10-1.0 Internal Thread....i Have Purchased A Replacement Helicoil But Its Too Big ....has Anyone Replaced A...
  5. M

looking for a passenger seat for a series 5

found a set.....so I'm good on this "need"....cs
  6. M

looking for a flywheel for a 1725 1967 alpine

and if possible a clutch and pressure plate....i bought a project 1967 with a 4 cylinder and a 6 cylinder 1974 2.8 ford...w/c4 trans....also looking for the impossible to find bellhousing for the 2.8.......i'm in need of a few things but the top of my list is a flywheel for the 1725 an the...