• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

V-6 throttle linkage

I am hoping that someone can help me with pictures of how the throttle linkage from the carburetor to the linkage from inside of the car thanks Geoff
  2. S

Pictures of Heater hose hook up for the v-6

I am wondering if anyone has any pictures of how the 2 heater hoses hook up to the v-6 motor l have a series lll thanks Geoff
  3. S

Hardtop Rear Quarter window vertical trim

I bought a hardtop for my series III Alpine it did not come with the rear quarter window vertical trim l need both sides . I have completely restored this car so looking for very clean trim . Thanks Geoff
  4. S

Heater motor

l have a series III that has a one speed motor. I would like to up grade to a two speed motor. I talked to Dan R and he said the housings look the same. My housing is in great shape but would be willing to buy the unit together. I don’t want one that I have to rebuild. Thanks Geoff
  5. S

Rear Shocks for 8”

help looking for a part number for rear shocks l need shocks to have stud mounting top and bottom I bought Koni 82-1389 for mustangs 65-73 but are to short Talked to koni about getting the same style but longer they can only go by vehicle I have 18.5” mounting points Thanks Geoff
  6. S

Fiberglass hard tops

has anyone used the fiberglass hard top from Honeybourne there making a all fiberglass top for the series 3 thru 5 l would really like the factory top but it seams all the good ones want to stay with there cars Thanks Geoff
  7. S

Factory hard top

Looking for a good clean factory hard top for the series 3 thru 5 with no rust I am located just outside Reno Nevada
  8. S

Heater valve part needed.

I need a part that connects the heater core to the heater valve for Series I-IV. See picture below and copy of page from book.