• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Wilwood Brakes, Panasports, and Wheel Hub Bores

I am running both the wilwood Tiger big brake system and the Panasport 15” Z-Lite wheel on a series III alpine
  2. S

V-6 throttle linkage

Hi Dan That is the bracket I have from you. Your bracket on your car mounts horizontal to your gas pedal. My bracket from you and the original one mount vertical. I will have to look into changing the way my mount. My car is a series 3 maybe mine is different will let you know Monday
  3. S

V-6 throttle linkage

Thanks for the pictures Dan l know see what my problem is. The bracket l got from you that takes the place of the original one that goes to the gas pedal and goes into the engine bay like the original one. The one on your car is straight up off the gas pedal and the cable mounts to it under the...
  4. S

V-6 throttle linkage

I am hoping that someone can help me with pictures of how the throttle linkage from the carburetor to the linkage from inside of the car thanks Geoff
  5. S

Save the date! Sunbeam Invasion/BASH Columbia, SC Mar 31-Apr 2 2023

I want to comment on the weekend l spend with all of you. Everyone was so friendly and went out of their way to talk to me.coming from California things are different out here l well not even get into our problems out here. I look forward to seeing all of you again. Thanks for the wonderful time...
  6. S

Invasion and parts Room

I am flying into Charlotte then renting a car and driving to Columbia S C Should be at the hotel by early afternoon tomorrow
  7. S

Invasion and parts Room

Hi Dan l am bringing all the extra 2.8 parts l have left over from my build. I will be at the hotel tomorrow flying in to Charlotte be there in the morning thanks Geoff
  8. S

License plate hanger

Does anyone know where I can get a rubber mount 1 of mine is broken thanks Geoff
  9. S

Pictures of Heater hose hook up for the v-6

Thanks Dan so it looks like the top hose off the intake manifold goes into the heater valve. The other hose coming out of the heater goes into the thermostat housing. Geoff
  10. S

Pictures of Heater hose hook up for the v-6

I am wondering if anyone has any pictures of how the 2 heater hoses hook up to the v-6 motor l have a series lll thanks Geoff
  11. S

Sunbeam 2000 build

I would not go to DMV once you open that door like John said things can go wrong if you PM me l will give you the number of a guy l used when l bought my last car out of California
  12. S

Hardtop Rear Quarter window vertical trim

Hi Eric I ordered the alloy trim parts from Rick @sunbeam Specilties today but they are back ordered Thanks for everyone’s help
  13. S

Thanks Junkman l didn’t even think that they were being made Are they still the same quality as the original ones
  14. S

I bought a hardtop for my series III Alpine it did not come with the rear quarter window vertical trim l need both sides . I have completely restored this car so looking for very clean trim . Thanks Geoff
  15. S

‘1966 1725cc complete still joined motor and transmission

I have a 1725 motor and transmission out of a series 5 l was going to put in my series 3 but changed my mind. It was a good running motor when it was removed from the car. I am in Northern California l would like $600 for both. Pm me if your interested thanks
  16. S

Sad news re: a former member

So sorry to about Jim He was the one helped me when l decided to go the v-6 route l still have all his information about when he was building his series III It was way over my head I can see him still figuring out how to make his car faster
  17. S

1963 Sunbeam Alpine GT for sale

A series III with a series 4 or 5 grill turn lights and bumper guards ?
  18. S

Wanted: 1 front brake rotor 1963 series 3 9.5"

My series III GT first registered in 1964 has 9.5 rotors
  19. S

1967 Alpine V for sale $ 20,000

Hi Bing Sorry to see that you are selling your car After seeing your car in person and riding in it for the 2 years we were in Cambria l know that is a very good price as l have over 30k in mine and still not on the road People will pay 30 to 40 k for a old mustang l know because I sold mine a...
  20. S

Wanted: 1 front brake rotor 1963 series 3 9.5"

I converted my series III to wilwood tiger brakes l have the complete series III front suspension as l updated my car to a series 5 with the big brakes