• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Rebuildable seats ???

I have 2 seats for a series 5
  2. D

Wanted Seat Back Frame

I have a set of seats. already blasted and primed. I have the parts to reassemble. email
  3. D

Spare tire bolt

Is this still available?
  4. D

Series V Seats

I have a pair of seat. sandblasted and ready to restore, Make me a offer. davidderoberts@yahoo.com
  5. Lima Bean sunbeam

Lima Bean sunbeam

1967 Sunbeam Alpine code 109
  6. D

Paint code

I was able to use the hood release pan underside. Rubbed it out a little with some compound and used the local paint supplier. I think it came out real close. DD
  7. D

Seats

I have a set of seats from a 67 series V. torn down and primed. i have all the parts ready to restore. I do not have the the mounts.
  8. D

Replacement Seats for S V

I have a set of seats from a series V. Already blasted and prime coated. I have had them for over 30 years stored. Great shape. Let me know if you are interested. DeRo davidderoberts@yahoo.com
  9. D

Its back

Orchid Green? It's really not that bad of a color. And since it's a rare one its worth having. the black top really makes it nice. Like to know who else might have one like mine? DeRo
  10. D

Seats and Convert. top frame

Seats I have 2 seats from a 1967 Series V. ready for replacement. i have sand blasted them and primed. Not sure but i think they are the same seats as a tiger DeRo
  11. D

seeking new carbs: stromberg zenith 150 CD for 1725 series V

Here is also a great company I used last year. Jeff does an unbelieveable job on all makes of carbs. http://paltech1.com/ Paltech technologies. DeRo
  12. D

new clutch slave and rebuilt master cylinder

Clutch problems I have a V but i had a problem with clutch pressure. Make sure you have the air out of the slave. Is the car jack up from the front? the angle will allow the air to escape up. Also can try bleeding from the bottom up with a pump bleeder. either one should work.
  13. D

clutch slave

I had this same problem on my Alpine V. You are not getting the air out of the slave. Bleed the system from the bottom up by using the bleeding tool that pumps fluid from the bottom bleed screw up or jack the car up from the front end so the front is higher than the rear. that will allow the...
  14. D

series 5 parted out-hard to find parts available

I would be interested in some original back up lights if available. DeRo email davidderoberts@yahoo.com
  15. D

1725 for sale and various

I found a pressure plate here local. We'll see what happens thanks for all your help. DeRo
  16. D

Alpine 5 clutch problem

We rebuilt the whole car including the engine. Figured it was worth replaceing clutch. Just screwed up on the pressure plate. Live and learn! Now I get to go find one!! DeRo
  17. D

1725 for sale and various

Pressure plate Is the clutch and pressure plate for a 1725 series 5 still available? DeRo or davidderoberts@yahoo.com
  18. D

Series 5 Pressure Plate

I am looking for a pressure plate for a series 5 alpine. Anyone have a spare? DeRo
  19. D

Alpine 5 clutch problem

Clutch disc is in correctly as it's marked on the disc. I/we believe that i might have the wrong pressure plate. Would like to know if that sounds right? If so where might I get one? DeRo
  20. D

Alpine 5 clutch problem

I just left the shop and I think I have everyone in North America trying to figure this out. One thing we realized is that we did replace the Pressure Plate ( thank you to Rick Vose). Any chance it could be the wrong one? Would this cause me not getting it into gear? I have a guy coming to...