• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT on Ebay

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT on Ebay, California Black Plate
  2. A

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT, Rust free Cal car

1969 Sunbeam Alpine GT also known as a Mini Barracuda. It has the Chrysler pentagon on the right front fender. This is a Black plate, California rust free, very complete example that is partially disassembled. It has a 1725 CC four cylinder (rebuilt) and a 4 speed overdrive transmission...
  3. A

1967 Alpine

I am selling my Alpine to enable the restoration of my 1966 Tiger. The Alpine Is a true rust free (California) Car. She was restored ten years ago an is about as nicest Alpine's you will see. It is a numbers matching car, with rebuilt engine and transmission. All original sheetmetal except the...