• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. TulsaAlpine

Save this one please!

It has been SAVED! Just when I lost all faith and hope a savior came through!
  2. TulsaAlpine

Save this one please!

I just asked my Tulsa, Oklahoma spy and it's still at the East West Auto Parts. Link:https://www.eastwestautoparts.com/:(:(
  3. TulsaAlpine

Save this one please!

I'm not sure what is sitting next to the sunbeam and they had several VW busses. I'm getting all this from a friend back in Oklahoma that is president of the Pontiac club since they have over 700 Pontiacs they are going to crush. Nice to have friends that will take pictures and keep you in the...
  4. TulsaAlpine

Save this one please!

Ok, here is the big news....Owner Ken Freeman with East West Auto. Due to high demand, he will be open both Sat and Sunday April 7-8 for those working during the week. He can't guarantee he will open any other weekends after this. He will hold off crushing any Pontiacs till after this date, they...
  5. TulsaAlpine

Save this one please!

Auto Salvage in Tulsa, Oklahoma going out of business they will be crushing all the cars. Take a trailer and save this one! Link to salvage: https://www.eastwestautoparts.com/
  6. Vicki

Vicki

Picture of Donna & Jim's 64 sapphire blue Alpine at the Route 66 Catoosa Whale
  7. TulsaAlpine

Florida Car Shows

;) So Vicki the Alpine and I are getting back into showing up at car shows. I still don't have her baby book of the restoration and all the other goodies (Sunbeam trinkets) that I often put on display BUT were meeting some Sunbeam owners. Today was the pre 12 hours of Sebring International Race...
  8. TulsaAlpine

Someone took my place!

Cleveland, Oklahoma :D Pictures were taken in Cleveland, Oklahoma on June 4th 2016 in the evening for the Cruise Night. They line up just outside of town and drive in park and visit, small town America. I cannot tell if this copy cat is just like my car and a GT or if they are sitting on the ST...
  9. TulsaAlpine

Someone took my place!

:D OK who is the impostor that is driving the copy cat Sunbeam Alpine in Cleveland OK??? My car pals back home thought I had moved back, really the same color? Looks like a lot better paint job and those bumpers are spotless. Whoever it is your looking good keep up the good work representing the...
  10. TulsaAlpine

White hard tops

Here she is with the white Hood!
  11. TulsaAlpine

White hard tops

White Hood now! Vickie the 64 series IV Alpine build as a GT had the hood matching moonstone blue. Picked sapphire blue GM paint as the color I wanted and then I painted the hood white. The hood has been on the 3 or 4 times I drive Vickie as a convertible. Donna :D
  12. TulsaAlpine

Transporting

Small towns... :D So the driver George while waiting 15 minutes for us to show up parked in the tractor supply lot had 2 or 3 cars pull up and ask him what Vicki was. Yes us Alpine owners are used to this aren't we! So Thursday morning at my knitting and crochet group I was saying how excited I...
  13. TulsaAlpine

Transporting

Home sweet home Vicki made it here about 4:30pm we meet George the driver at the tractor supply parking lot. George is to big of a guy so I got to drive Vicki off the carrier. Made it home and I spent then rest of the evening detailing Vicki and she is ready to cruise to town tomorrow and be...
  14. TulsaAlpine

Transporting

September Maybe Cars been sitting for several years need to drive it and make sure it can make the trip in September. I need to make some closer local shows would be nice to show Vicki off here for awhile. Donna :D
  15. TulsaAlpine

Transporting

:) So today at 4pm George my driver for Boss Transport picked up Vicki the Alpine on his 6 car carrier and she is on the road. Dad drove her up on the carrier and she is on the bottom back end. George should be here Tuesday or early Wednesday and it's perfect weather. So if your on I-10 or I-12...
  16. TulsaAlpine

1963 Sunbeam Alpine for sale $10K

In the middle of nowhere... I'm 90 miles south of Orlando and 90 miles East of Tampa in the middle of orange trees and cattle. Sebring International Raceway is about 30 minutes away to my East. I don't have my Vicki the Alpine here yet, still in Texas with my folks. But that 2nd garage is...
  17. TulsaAlpine

1963 Sunbeam Alpine for sale $10K

When sold.. Newbie to Florida and when you sale please let the buyer know of the small number of us that are on this forum living in Florida. I would love to meet and greet some of my fellow sunbeam owners. If the car stays in Florida let them now about the rest of us please. :D Donna :D
  18. TulsaAlpine

locked up engine

Perfect Weather Now :D Hurry up and get your Alpine running we finally have dry cool weather for top down drives here in central Florida! Good to know we have a experienced alpine rebuilder now in Florida just in case I may need advice later. My Vicki the Alpine is still in Texas but the new...
  19. TulsaAlpine

Alpines and Parts on Tulsa OK Craigslist

Old News Those of us that were active with the Sunbeam Alpines back in Oklahoma think this may be part of Chester Bailey's stash of Sunbeams. Since I moved to Florida I don't have a way of investigating to find out what happened or why they are on CL. Chester had a lot of parts, we purchased...