• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Modern heater cores to fit Series IV Alpines or Tigers

I would like to replace my existing heater core with a modern style heater core. Does anyone know if there is an existing model that will fit in to replace the older style that are in the cars. My radiator man will make me one for about $400.00 but I was hoping to find a existing model that...
  2. T

rear hydraulic cylinders

Does anyone know the part numbers for the rear hydraulic cylinders on a 67 alpine?
  3. T

Alloy Wheels for Sunbeam

Has anyone tried to fit porsche 924 14X6 wheels on a sunbeam?
  4. T

crankshaft pulley

Does the tiger have an special crankshaft pulley and if so does anyone know what the Ford part number is to order one? I ordered one for a 64 Ford Fairlane and it is about an inch to deep and hits the steering rack.
  5. T

Parts Required

I am looking for a right front fender and a boot floor for my 67 tiger