• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Alpine Bob

Series IV For Sale

I'm selling my 1964 Series IV Carnival Red Alpine. Only because of health reasons. > Condition : Very good > Exterior : Carnival Red color # 39 > Interior : Black w/Red piping Red carpets > Transmission : 4 speed with overdrive > Weber Carburetor Conversion > Restored to original with a Jim...
  2. Alpine Bob

Series I front windshield

I hae a complete Series I windscreen frame completely rechromed. I also have a used windscreen for a Series II or a Series IV. (old age gets me some times, I"ve got CRS, Can'tRemember SXXX) Email me if your interested at: alpinebobb@gmail.com. I'm located in Middle Georgia
  3. Alpine Bob

Sunbeam Alpine Seats

I hae a set of Series II seats. The're in good shape, white with green piping. Are you still in need for them?
  4. Bob's Series IV

Bob's Series IV

I've been the owner since 1999. Now has a Jim Ellis prepared 1725+ engine.
  5. Judy's Babe

Judy's Babe

Judy's Babe Series II
  6. Bob & Judy's 1st Alpine

Bob & Judy's 1st Alpine

Purchased from dealer new in Melbourne, Florida, 1960
  7. Alpine Bob

Headlight bezel

I was driving down the Interstate last Saturday and ZAP something out of the corner of my eye went flying off the Series IV. After I got to the start of the Cruise someone said "when did you lose your Headlight bezel?" After spending about 2 hours driving down the shoulder of I-75 with no avail...
  8. Alpine Bob

1962 Alpine Series II

Series II For Sale :D The car is sold to Rich Depolo of California. Judy is going to cry when the truck comes to take her "Babe" away. :eek: Cheers, Alpine Bob
  9. Alpine Bob

1962 Alpine Series II

Condition:Very Good Exterior:Sea Crest Green Interior:White/Green Transmission:Manual 4 speed full synchro with Overdrive Weber Carburetor Conversion Restored to original with 5 Dayton wire wheels Engine recently serviced, runs and drives great Good paint, white factory hard top, new white soft...
  10. Alpine Bob

Invasion 2012

Steve any thoughts for 2012 Invasion?
  11. Alpine Bob

Pentastar

:)I bought my first Alpine in early 1960 (Series I) from a dealer in Melbourne, Florida. It was Carnival Red. Yes there were several in the area around the Cape Canaveral mainly because of the influx of people from California in the missile industry. There were many British and other European...
  12. Alpine Bob

Overdrive

At 3000rpm I running 60mph with my OD. So what rear do you think I have in my early Series IV.:confused:
  13. Alpine Bob

Need dash light overdrive

Todd, I have some if you still need it by Friday.:D
  14. Alpine Bob

Bumpers, Stainless Steel

Isn't that the Logo for the Sunbeam Motrocycle?:D
  15. Alpine Bob

Stock Spring Rate

[COLOR="Blue"]My series II sits up too high also, would it be ok to use the series 3 springs on it, too? :)COLOR]
  16. Alpine Bob

Members in Va, NC, SC, Ga, Fla and Ala.

Sounds good Todd, we will have a good time in Columbia as usual. We will try to bring both cars, we'll see how we are health wise.
  17. Alpine Bob

Members in Va, NC, SC, Ga, Fla and Ala.

Dennis, Any up date on this yet? I will be retiring the last day of Frbruary so I would be able to spend more time on the subject. Give me a call anytime and we can discuss it more. Bob:D
  18. Alpine Bob

Carolina British Classics VI & SOS 2012

:)Count us in, It will be a great Venue.
  19. Alpine Bob

Euro Fest

We are going to try to get there in time for the 5:00 tech session and maybe the reception. We are going to a show in Canton,GA, the weekend before, then the EURO FEST, and maybe the show in Charlston the next weekend, lot of traveling. BUT ITS FUN>:D
  20. Alpine Bob

Charleston, SC British Car Day

Todd, Send me the info. But that will be 3 shows in 3 weeks, don't know if Judy will let me go. :mad: