• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

SIV Borg Warner Automatic Transmision setup

Beamers I have the complete transmission including carb setup with linkage.Original pedal shows no wear.Came bolted to a rebuilt engine.Driveshaft not included.Ready to install...next stop Ebay... Al 330 424 0236 for details agmason5454@gmail.com
  2. A

Sl on Ebay in Eden NY.

Beamers It makes me laugh to see this car for sale since all the loose parts listed but not shown came right from me and were never paid for by the seller who told me he sent me a money order but the mailman ran over his mailbox and lost the letter.haha. I have all the texts from him about our...
  3. A

V6 Alpine in Ashtabula Ohio...

Beamers I saw this car years ago... Its a solid SV with a 2.8Chevy V6,SS evhaust, Corvette 5 speed, pretty paint close to midnight blue,good rubber with custom rims.Needs front end tuned. Call Pete for details and pictures 440 813 3888 Im not in on the deal but l will say l have met him and...
  4. A

FREE ENGINE in San Francisco....

Found on Craigslist 510 506 2369 Agm
  5. A

Sll Seattle Craigslist $500

Call John 206 364 8783 Complete with good floors... Al
  6. A

SlllGT in light metalic blue

Beamers Need to thin out the herd.This is a running car with 2barrel weber, wire wheels, wooden steering wheel with horn ring ,hardtop with rear trim great floors has rust in one dog leg but l have original steel to fix.Car has original Dunlap tires still on it.Basically a complete car with...
  7. A

1948 Hillman Minx drophead

Beamers I stuck my neck out and bought this cool looking Rootemobile.It has a few parts identical to Sl&ll Alpine like window regulators and fuel tank. It looks the bastard child of a 1932Duesenberg and a 41Lincoln.It is absolutely rust free and devoid of all paint. If some of the wizzards who...
  8. A

Calling Jeff Howorth

Jeff l have a buyer chomping at the bit for an OD unit. He's all yours just email me agmason5454@gmail.com AlMason
  9. A

Slll-V Tiger rear window stainless trim

Beamers I'm tempted to stick a set on.... Am l mean enoght to remove a set from a complete car? Watch Ebay and see.... Lemonpusher
  10. A

SV with Chevy V6 for sale

Beamers I saw this car years ago when the owner sold me the engine. Call Pete in Astabula Ohio for pics and details 440 593 4827 home 440 813 3888 cell Agm
  11. A

SII Dash pad trim alternative...

Beamers Check out my snake head dash pad trim. It is from a Pontiac Sunbird convertible top. Guaranteed too cool for nit picking purists... Agm
  12. A

SV in N New Jersey $4500

Beamers This car is priced right. Go to WILBURMIA on Youtube to see it running. Non rusty white car.... Al
  13. A

Ashley aftermarket hardtop

Beamers, I saw one of these for sale on Ebay a few years back on the west coast. It ended up in the east somewhere.It was in BRG and was on a SIV. Anyone know about it or another one? I have a SIII GT just for it. Agm
  14. A

SIIIGT shell in Port Huron Mi-$400

I almost bought this but had to pass. It does have very nice floors and very little rust-have at it Agm
  15. A

Nice SV in New haven Connecticut on CL

Beamers, Needs some minor stuff like a 2barrel and front turn signal lenses.Has Chevy alternator and radio antenna seems to be in the right place.Deep red paint job,nice interior. Have at it... Agm
  16. A

Beautiful Red SV in Florida-$8000

Beamers, You can't beat a red Alpine. This car looks show quality to me. Checkout S. Florida Craigslist.... Albert G
  17. A

Soft top factory inside clips...

Beamers I removed an original top from an SV the other day and noticed some clips that hold the inner softtop flaps on to the inner inside gutter right behind the B post pillars. If you look very closely in the upper left hand corner you can see one clip still in place. At the lower right by...
  18. A

SIII in Kingston MI on Craigslist

Beamers, Get a load of this guys description of the 'coolest car he has ever owned straight from England'.... AGM
  19. A

decent looking SV near Denver

This car has a Datsun engine and is painted black. Check out Denver Craigslist... $5100 OBO Looks sharp and bad ass with no grille. Agm
  20. A

Sv in Bend Oregon

The home of Nomadic Tipi makers and the best brewery in the world- Des Cheuttes- Green SV with a ton of parts.No price listed... call 541 416 0448 or check out Craiglist for Oregon could be a cousin.... Agm