• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jeff Scoville

1725 crank and block

I plan on going to the TEAE get-together in Indiana. I could bring it there and if you or someone you know will be there, we could hand it off then.
  2. Jeff Scoville

1725 crank and block

I have a complete motor as well. I'll send you a PM with my #
  3. Jeff Scoville

Early Tiger vin# 00038

I was thinking of attending the event anyhow. Bringing it as well would be a posability especially if I could get it TAC'd! Will have to play it by ear. Great idea though. Thanks Jeff
  4. Jeff Scoville

Early Tiger vin# 00038

Finally getting started on the Tiger restoration. Vin# 00038 Just wondering how many of the 37 earlier cars are known of? Registered or otherwise? Also wondering how I go about getting it TAC'd before I work on any of the areas that might put things into question? I'm really torn between...
  5. Jeff Scoville

My 347 Demo.

Curious Getting ready to finally start the restoration on the Tiger. Not sure what condition the block is in (factory original 260) My question is a little of your subject line, but as I was looking into upping the CI's, is it possible to turn the 260 block into a 347? Will start a new post...
  6. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

OK, I have about 3 weeks to get these gone. As a Sunbeam enthusiast I really would hate to see these go to the crusher as a couple are good resto candidates. Any questions call, 630-973-3887
  7. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

Thank you very much Todd. If anyone is interested in more detailed pics I'll do my best to provide them.
  8. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

Sorry guys, been trying to find storage for the Tiger, a 64 3.8 Jag, and all the equipment from my body shop. The 4 cars are out back of my old shop but the new tennants are getting tired of them. I'll do my best on the picture thing, i used to have a Sony supported photo site, but it was...
  9. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

I think they are in too good of shape to part out but I'm running out of time so any realistic offers will be considered
  10. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

I actually have 4 Alpines I need to let go. The Si. an SI or SII, an SIII and a complete SV including 2 early hardtops. Sorry fro the late responce, had the pig flu for the last couple weeks. I have a good friend with a 5 place car hauler, pricing negotiable and if your only looking for one...
  11. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

It's a shame, I guess it's the sawzall for the both
  12. Jeff Scoville

Best offers

I need to get rid of at least 2 Alpines. First is a Series I body# 6148 no title Second is a Series # B9202866 LRX SB no title If interested I can give more details, these are both rolling chassis cars, no motors Early car is in good shape but needs floors, SIII Body is in VGC cross frame...
  13. Jeff Scoville

SV throttle linkage & pedal

Yep That's exactly what I'm looking for, let me know how much including boxing and shipping to Schaumburg,il. 60194 Thanks,
  14. Jeff Scoville

SV throttle linkage & pedal

I'm looking for the interior side gas pedal likage and pedal, I think I recall the pedal being available aftermarket, but I lost the linkage somewhere along the 4 year resto-mod build. This is the final pieces I need. Anyone have an SV going to the crusher? Leave a post or a pm. Thanks
  15. Jeff Scoville

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

SV linkage and pedal Bill, I'm looking for the inner (cabin) throttle linkage and pedal. I think the pedals are available aftermarket but I lost the linkage during the 4 year resto-mod build. Let me know, it's all I have left to do.
  16. Jeff Scoville

Battery Box Cover "rubber"

I thought it was just a flat piece of rubber?
  17. Jeff Scoville

Body parts

are you looking for a complete inner and outer, or just the front half outer? I've got a few Alpines I'm getting rid of, bodies in pretty fair shape for the most part. Might consider hacking one up. Cash can be a great incentive! Let me know what exactly you need.
  18. Jeff Scoville

Looking for a "Swear By" transmission

Bill, Is there still a write-up on that conversion available somwhere? Thanks.
  19. Jeff Scoville

Twin 40 weber intake manifold

The Redline manifold is what I used. I had to change one of the bolts on the steering box to a flat screw for extra clearance. The more difficult part is the brake master cylinder. On mine I just flipped the master cylinder upside down and located a remote reservior from a Cobra at a higher...
  20. Jeff Scoville

V6 Kits

Having met Jose in person, I can honestly say to all those waiting that I feel truely sorry for the results that he is dealing with. I gaurantee he is making little if any real money by providing this service. It is his love and belief in the final result for which he is doing this. Yes, this...