• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 65beam

No where to go!

All they do is complain that they have no place to go.
  2. 65beam

LeMans restoration

This car is in Cincinnati
  3. 65beam

PARTS BOOK / PRICE BOOK

The USPS dropped these books off yesterday. A friend in Pa. sent these to me. Check out the dealer cost and selling prices for the non-cataloged items.
  4. 65beam

Procraft member profile

The current TE/AE news letter has a great member profile in which Procraft ( Joel) tells his life story in auto racing. There are many including myself that consider him a good friend. Having been to his home I've always thought that he lives close to I 70 in order to test drive his cars that...
  5. 65beam

warranty book

Found this on e bay last week. It's for a car bought in Pittsburgh and has one service ticket removed.
  6. 65beam

Harrington D @ Carlisle

Found this photo of Rick Kellett's D type Harrington. This was taken at the TE/AE bash at the Carlisle Import several years ago.
  7. 65beam

Is this a modified Alpine?

8. 65beam

Harrington at auction

Bob Avery's Harrington goes up for sale at Sotheby's in Arizona this weekend. No reserve and estimated to sell at 130 to 160K. What will it sell for????
  9. 65beam

Identify the cars

How many know these cars?
  10. 65beam

Prototype

Isn't this silver car a photo of a prototype series 5? I believe it's owned by Rich Vose's father. The other photo shows some of the Alpines in attendance.
  11. 65beam

new addition

I found this on E Bay in the U.K. about a week ago. I haven't seen this series 3 dealer brochure before so I bought it. It's a very large brochure in that when opened fully it measures 23 in by 25in. It shows both ST's and GT's as well as LHD and RHD.
  12. 65beam

tool kit

The mail man dropped this in our mail box on Saturday. It's a complete kit for early Alpines including the grease gun and tool roll.
  13. 65beam

HERITAGE CERTIFICATE

I just received the Heritage Certificate for the series 4. This is researched and put together by the Rootes Archive. I have the certificate for the RHD Harrington and have 3 more to come.
  14. 65beam

problems

Those are the facts as seen by me and many others.
  15. 65beam

Harrington at Dayton

A fellow member took this photo at the Dayton show. This show was Saturday, August 10. We left for the TE/AE United two days later.
  16. 65beam

BRITISH CAR DAY, DAYTON OHIO

AUGUST 10, EASTWOOD METRO PARK ,DAYTON OHIO. We usually have 15 to 20 Sunbeams so mark your calendar for this event.
  17. 65beam

Sunbeams at Pittsburgh

The annual British car show at Pittsburgh was held Saturday 7/20. The temp was in the mid 90's. Over three hundred cars were on the show field with four Sunbeams at the event.
  18. 65beam

british car shows

There will be a British car show on June 22 at the Mid Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio. This is the weekend of the SVRA vintage races at the track. Always a great weekend. There are usually two or three Alpines and Tigers racing. The entry list shows Brad Babb will be racing his Alpine.
  19. 65beam

Torque wrench accuracy

Wonder what the + or - tolerance is for manufacturing a torque wrench? Are they all exactly the same?
  20. 65beam

color code 122

I was at Tiger Auto today and Doug is working on a 16000 mile series 5 Alpine that is painted color code #122 . Pretty much everything under the hood is as built. This is the first car I've ever seen that was painted Signal Red. It's been in the Dayton area for several years but I had never...