• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. valueextra

Lemans headliner

does anyone have a contact that can make up a lemans headliner .i assume someone will have a trimmer with templates thanks
  2. valueextra

Tiger Mk 2 repro grill

hi does anyone need a mk2 grill repro . It’s uk made in stainless steel .unused and a perfect engineered copy . Looks far better than original ones . I sold my mk 2 so no longer needed I will get it out of the loft over weekend and photograph it . Item located in the uk but can ship .
  3. valueextra

Lemans headliner

hi I know people have had new headliners made for lemans has anyone got a supplier that’s got the templates and can supply one for me .i can get one made in the uk but if someone has a contact it would be easier thanks
  4. valueextra

longhorn vinyl

does anybody have a couple of meters of longhorn vinyl i could buy i got some but just not quite got enough to finish my harrington lemans interior
  5. valueextra

lemans rocker cover badge

doe anybody know if repro lemans rocker cover badges are available from anywhere
  6. valueextra

series 1 or 2 wanted

wanted series 1 or 2 alpine or poss harrington restoration project would prefer a good body .anything considered .i am in the uk but have shipped cars and can have the car collected from your door .the car must have a title to be exported pm me
  7. valueextra

microcell seats

as my lemans body is nearly ready for the paint shop i am going to repair my interior trim .most of the interior is good .i just need to refoam the seat and repair a few bits . does andbody know how to make the seat foams backs and bases .or if anyone makes them .could also do with some...
  8. valueextra

refitting harrington lemans roof

i have removed my lemans roof to repair the roof and shell .i need to replace some of the flange and metal on the rear wings does anyone know how harrington marked out where to cut and form the flange as i thought it would be better to reform all the flange as it is pretty rusty.also what was...
  9. valueextra

steering wheels

what different steering wheels where on the lemans i have seen 13 inch leather ones on some and wooden on others
  10. valueextra

rear lights

my le mans has had different lights fitted at some stage i have taken the old lights off and want to fit the correct lights which i have .does anyone have or know where to get or what to use as the raised mounts they sit on .i am told on some cars they were part of the fibreglass and on others...