• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. P. Scofield

Original key

Who is the big original Key Peddler out there? Lost my contact info on British car keys. Friend looking for RM 865
  2. P. Scofield

Trannys

I have two Series IV trannys I would like to go to a new home. One is good, the other may have been pulled for issues, but a good parts unit or rebuild. I can ship for the cost of packing and freight, Uship or you can pick up here in vegas. Both units have bell housings and tailshafts...
  3. P. Scofield

Smashed and trashed hood part

Looking for a junk hood to obtain a good support bracket that was spot welded on the hood. Had one (Junk man) but the Chrome shop buffed the crap out of it. Just need the bracket cut off.
  4. P. Scofield

Floor panels

Anyone have the name of the guy that was supplying floor panels this last year?
  5. P. Scofield

Transmissions for sale

I have a couple Seires IV transmissions I would like out of my way. Both complete with bell housings. I can get some numbers off of the units if interested, as I am not 100% sure what years they came off of. I know one for sure is Series IV. I can case and ship tranny without bell, of...
  6. P. Scofield

Quartz Blue Metalic

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6007089459.html A rare color indeed. I don't know why he thinks this is one of the last 40 made, but even if it was, I don't think that would add value. Might even be a detriment! This would be a nice ground up restoration, but as usual, the owner has it...
  7. P. Scofield

Under Hood Rod Bracket

Looking for a hood prop rod "BRACKET". The part spot welded to the hood itself. Someone out there have a junk hood they are going to scrap with a cut-off wheel handy? Cash or parts to trade...... Canisdog At A O L. Dot. Com
  8. P. Scofield

Late tail light house- Any condition

Bent, broke, smashed, crashed. Basically looking for a piece of junk.
  9. P. Scofield

Late Series Seat Springs

I need the small and large spring for a late series seat. Cash or trade.
  10. P. Scofield

Complete Hardtop

I have a complete hardtop disassembled I am selling. Condition as follows: Shell - 99% rust free, bead blasted, needs minor body work, skim coat All factory headliner bows Headliner header retainer, header weather strip channel, both coated with POR-15 All new fresh chrome on factory latches...
  11. P. Scofield

Series I-II Stuff

For Sale Here first: Early Series seat tracks, pretty mint condition with original paint, (SOLD) Early seat tracks good with very little surface rust, (SOLD) Early chrome windshield frame, Series II, decent chrome with some pitting and checking. Great re-chroming candidate. $80 Early window...
  12. P. Scofield

SS Drip rail for HT

Right side drip rail for late HT needed. Prefer no dents but I'm open.
  13. P. Scofield

Toggle clamps needed (2)

Looking for a couple of Hardtop / Softtop toggle clamps. Chrome condition not a big concern as I'll have them rechromed. Priced on condition. Cash or trade parts. I accidentally had a set chromed that are for a Series 1-2. Canisdog At A O L Dot com!
  14. P. Scofield

Donation Time

I neglected my donation recently so I just did it. My apologies. A reminder to all those that need to pitch in. I have noticed an increase in lurkers from the tiger world looking for a free ride.
  15. P. Scofield

...Misc parts for sale...

Too much to list, but here is a sample of some of the larger pieces. - left rear quarter panel from Series V (minus front dog at rocker) - round corner trunk lid - right door from Series V - left door from MKI Tiger (dipped rust free) - Left front fender repair panel - Alpine drive line (shorten...
  16. P. Scofield

WANTED: Wire Hose Clamps

Looking for some original 2-wire hose clamps. Have plenty of the large ones so no thanks on those, but I need several of the small size, 1" and smaller. Cash plus shipping or I have plenty of goodies to trade. Paul Email or PM
  17. P. Scofield

Series III GT Rolling Shell

This car needs a mate to make her whole, or another car needs this car. This is a rolling shell, no engine, no Trans, no hardtop, no chrome trim, no interior, and many of the critical GT parts gone such as door panels, rear top pads etc. The upside: this car is UNBELIEVABLY RUST FREE and...
  18. P. Scofield

Wanted: scrap body piece

If anyone is scrapping a body, I am looking for a section of upper firewall and cowl area. In a nutshell, I need the upper cowl area at the back firewall area from outside the fenderwell brace area, down to just below the cross brace, and back to where the hood ends. Cash or have parts to trade.
  19. P. Scofield

Early HT Stainless Trim

I have a full set of polished stainless steel trim for an early hardtop, complete except for the small triangular joint pieces (2)!that join the corners of the rear window trim. These can be easily reproduced. All have been polished to a chrome-like finish. PM me if interested. Would also...
  20. P. Scofield

1963 Series III GT rust free desert shell

I'm hoping someone out there owns, or has thier eye on a Series III GT (or ST) that is so rusted, the time and money investment may be holding you back. This car needs a mate to make her whole, or another car needs this car. This is basically a rolling shell, no engine, no Trans, no interior...