• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. W

2.8L Capri 1977 ForSale in Colorado

Just saw this listing for a 2.8L V6 manual shift on ebay. Maybe it will help someone out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-Mercury-Capri-ll-Ghia-V6-2-8-NO-RESERVE-4-Speed-98-RUST-FREE-Survivor-/330850073697?_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true
  2. W

Alpine parts in Ohio - Craigslist

Parts in cleveland I sent him an email over 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the photos. He said everything was packed away in the garage. Hope he comes through for someone.
  3. W

NE Ohio Members

The heck with the 50 cent tour.....I had the full $5.00 tour at Al Mason's a few weeks ago. Al showed me his vast collection of Alpines ranging from Series 1 through 5 with a coupe of GT's thrown in for good measure. I learned a lot about what features were original on the different series and...
  4. W

NE Ohio Members

Hi everyone, I joined the SAOCA forum a few months ago and began looking for my first Alpine. I've admired the cars for years and since I finally finished (are you ever really finished) with the restoration of my 1st car I purchased in 1973 ( a 65 Buick Electra conv.) I can focus on my next...