• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. napa 1

Jan Iggbom - from a note on Facebook

Very sad to read this. He certainly had many many worldwide friends through the Harrington world and gave me so much help and encouragement during my restoration. Rest in Peace Jan. I've always told my family I want to be buried in a Sunbeam...
  2. napa 1

Prittie HLM SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Maybe I can ask the family permission and we could use the photo above with Ben sitting in the car. A 'Harrington' in a Harrington.
  3. napa 1

Prittie HLM SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

It was with much hesitation and emotion that i decided it was time to send Naomi off to see the world through the stewardship of another Harrington buff. I couldn't be happier that it was Jerry Logan who answered the call. I did the best I could with the restoration, but the few things she...
  4. napa 1

LeMans for sale

Looking great!
  5. napa 1

LeMans for sale

Haha. But I know it'll be awesome when completed. Hope you and family are staying well.
  6. napa 1

LeMans for sale

Hey Bernd. I was just waiting for you to finish yours before I sell mine... ;)
  7. napa 1

LeMans for sale

That's a great line up. How cool to have that many together.
  8. napa 1

LeMans for sale

Gorgeous pic of a gorgeous car.
  9. napa 1

LeMans for sale

Well here I go again with the notion of selling my special car. Have been talking with the folks at BaT, Hemmings and lately have bonhams trying to convince me to add it to the catalogue at Scottsdale in January. Believe me, I’ve been agonizing over this and likely will regret selling it...
  10. napa 1

Not a Harrington

While my Le Mans ages gracefully under cover...Thought you guys might enjoy this time-lapse I made of my E-type rebuild ( just finished the engine/front end). Wish I had thought to do one on the Harrington. The differences and similarities between the two has been interesting, somethings...
  11. napa 1

Harrington on my classic car

Enjoyed that video. Thanks for posting.
  12. napa 1

Clayton Dewandre

I also have a NOS kit, but would need a few replacements for some of the pieces that have deteriorated over time on the shelf, so would be interested in a kit as well when ready. Thanks for doing all the work and research.
  13. napa 1

Here she is...

Thanks. I must say that the Le Mans looks much more balanced and classic looking in person than any 2 dimensional photo can show. It's a very striking car in person and the design cues make more sense when you can see the entire car in 3 dimensions. The Embassy black and Scarlett red...
  14. napa 1

LeMans for sale, maybe?

Will send you PM.
  15. napa 1

Here she is...

Hey there. Thanks for the kind words. It's great to revisit this old thread, I just drove her a bit this morning and it puts a smile on my face every time. Yes, Those are the orgianl style tail lights, although iI took the liberty of making the outside one light/brake, the middle one orange...
  16. napa 1

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit- Harrington LeMans

Pics of the contents. Everything soft and as new except the white rubber thing in first part pic. Not sure what that is. Oliver, that is the only number i could find on the box. Don't know if it relates to the sunbeam part numbering system or the individual part dealer's system when part was...
  17. napa 1

Carlotti wheel wanted

Looks like the “blueprint” I have creates the correct shape for the wood form and then the final product varies based on the amount of padding one uses. My reproductions are clearly not as heavily padded as the originals. But I think the combo arm rest/knee bolster adds a certain je ne sais...
  18. napa 1

Will check and post that shortly.
  19. napa 1

I would be happy to allow it to be used for that purpose as I don’t think I’ll be installing it any time soon. Except for originality, I don’t really find anything wrong with the standard brakes for my purposes so have never been in a hurry to repair servo.
  20. napa 1

I don’t know. The one I have was a NOS one that TT got from the factory in the late 70’s I believe. It came in its original box with protective caps etc still in place. I have a picture of it somewhere in its NOS state which I will post. I installed it as is without knowing anything about them...