• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. waldo_pepper

window winder inserts

does anybody have a set (4) inserts for the window winder and door handle available, I have the black (bakerlite?) outers and the handles but cant seem to find the chrome bits in the middle< ps I am at an APO in the GB. ironic dont you think ?:D
  2. waldo_pepper

front suspension alignment

has anybody had the same problem as me ? I have fitted 175/70/14 minilight wheels to my `beam and when I turn left the front right wheel rubs on the fender, bearing in mind that the car is not on the road yet but is all but complete, I was wondering if this is a common problem, there does not...
  3. waldo_pepper

Door Window Outer Seals, Help Please

Can anybody give me a clue as to how to keep the outer door seal on. I have purchased some clips and new seals and have been "having fun" putting it on and watching it pop off again, the theory seems simple the clips fit nicely into the little oblong holes in the outer skin, then you ease the...
  4. waldo_pepper

series 3 grill and weber linkage mod

:D Hi group:D, I work for the USAFE in th UK and am restoring a series 3 alpine I need to find a good series 3 grill and the linkage kit to fit my weber carb (i thingk its a 32/36 ) that I have mounted on the old solex manifold, can anybody help me I have an APO ae address if that helps.
  5. waldo_pepper

series 3 grill and weber single carb linkage

Hi group, I work for the USAFE in th UK and am restoring a series 3 alpine I need to find a good series 3 grill and the linkage kit to fit my weber carb (i thingk its a 32/36 ) that I have mounted on the old solex manifold, can anybody help me I have an APO ae address if that helps.