• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T2C Alpine II

Handbrake cable securement...Series II

Hi Folks, just purchased a Series II handbrake cable from Sunbeam Specialties, my car's cable was missing along with various connective bits. [Have the handbrake itself]. A working handbrake is the first priority for getting my car out on the road. [have already had one brake system leak...
  2. T2C Alpine II

Odometer reset cord mounting...

Have obtained an original dash for our Series II and along with that a number of original gauges. Will be trying to get the Speedo hooked up to the Toyota T50, but that's for another day... Am wondering how/where the odometer reset cord and knob are mounted. Can't figure it out from the...
  3. T2C Alpine II

White Metal Harrington Model on Ebay

Haven't seen this before. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121555472763
  4. T2C Alpine II

Series II hard/soft top Toggle Catch/Latches

Lucky enough to acquire a hardtop for our Series II project, of course it is missing the latches to secure the front to the windscreen. Just missed an ebay auction for some nice rechromed pieces but will be happy to have a pair that work whether they're pretty or not. Thanks
  5. T2C Alpine II

Engine compartment braces...

Hi folks, when the engine conversion was done on my Series 2 they removed the braces between the firewall and the wheel wells. Seems structural and something Id like to restore.... If anyone has a spare pair of braces for a series 2 I would love to buy them. A year later and we are almost...
  6. T2C Alpine II

Dash interchangeablity question

Hi Folks: I'm about to update the wiring on my Series II modified Alpine, it currently has a painted sheet metal dash and I 'd like something a little more traditional. I am a woodworker and have considered doing a custom dash, but there are also a few good looking dashes out there...
  7. T2C Alpine II

Newbie...Toyota conversion

Hello folks: I am the new and proud owner of a 1962 Series II Alpine that was converted, at some point in the past, to a Toyota 2TC engine w/T5 toyota transmission. [think 70s-80s Corolla] I'm not particularly mechanically inclined, thought a quick learner, and this is a project car for me and...
  8. T2C Alpine II

Craigslist Seattle..."body work nearly finished" ??

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/2543565367.html