• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 1

53 Alpine transmission parts help

I think you found it! Great work, thank you.
  2. 1

We did have a welder reshape the saddle last month. the repair did not last. He must not have spent the time to clean the surface correctly. The material broke off.
  3. 1

Appreciate the information Filister!
  4. 1

Thank you!!
  5. 1

I need to replace the trans shift tower. Can anyone assist with a part number or manufacturer? I was told the 1953 Sunbeam Alpine originally came with on the tree shifting. This may be a retrofit to put the shifter on the floor. I have searched unable to find a replacement part. Thank you.
  6. 1

Help finding fuel pump.

Thank you for the info. I sent UK Spares an email.
  7. 1

Help finding fuel pump.

Helping my father-in-law with his 1953 Sunbeam Alpine. We are almost done with the restoration. I have been unable to find a mechanical fuel pump. The pump is an AC S4553. Any ideas on where to find one?
  8. 1

1953 Sunbeam Alpine brake hoses

I found the brake hoses at Kip Motor Company (www.kipmotor.com) out of Texas. They make several parts for the old sunbeams.
  9. 1

Thanks for the information. I will search for someone to just rebuild the brake hoses, thats a great idea.
  10. 1

I am searching for the two front and single rear brake hoses for my father in laws 1953 Sunbeam Alpine MK1. Any information would be helpful, I do not know the part numbers. I'm not sure if they would be available in the USA. If you know who may sell parts for this year, I would appreciate any...