• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. K

4 lug rear end and front hubs

I have hubs and spindles... Email me privately kbtapply@gmail.com Mine are for an SII... Hubs are recently blasted and powder coated, Switched to wires.
  2. K

1959 Sunbam Alpine

Your PM is fulll Please send pics to me kbtapply@gmail.com
  3. K

Wide White Walls...?

Anyone have a source for Wide White walls that aren't $200 each for 155 80R 13 BF Goodrich? Thanks...
  4. K

Sunbeam Alpine Body Panels

Please don't cut it up..... Series 1 cars are getting more rare everyday. I might be interested in saving it. Please contact me via email... Ktapply@zoll.com. Lets discuss what you've got and the condition it's in. Thanks....
  5. K

Original Factory Wheel Color?

I am restoring a Series 2 Alpine in Wedgwood Blue. What were the options for original factory wheel colors? Thanks, Kevin
  6. K

Colorado Chaper Gathering

Colorado Chapter Get Together..... It's about time we all got together again.... How about the Saturday May 25th? I would propose a tour of Sportscar Craftsman in Arvada followed by lunch in Old Town Arvada.... I have gotten to know the folks there pretty well this winter. they have been...
  7. K

Correct gray/silver color for SII dash

I seem to recall seeing a reference to the correct original silver/gray color for the early SII dash. Does anyone have it?
  8. K

Dumb SI dash question.

Correct Gray/Silver color of Dash..... I seem to recall that somewhere along the way I have seen mention of the correct or near correct color for the SII dash color.....can anyone help me identify the right color? Thank you.... Kevin...
  9. K

This goes in the "other discoveries" section

This just isn't right... Seriously... This is just wrong..
  10. K

Series V GT V6 on eBay

If you decide to go down let me know.. I'll ride with you....
  11. K

decent looking SV near Denver

At one point..... The ad, which has now been pulled, indicated the engine was not running.....
  12. K

Bob Avery Harrington For Sale on Ebay

The rest of the story... Received this afternoon from the family of Bob Avery... From the Avery Family, thanks to all of you for your interest in the Sunbeam Alpine Harrington. A special thanks to all the folks that included pictures of their own Sunbeam Alpines, tigers and Lemans. The...
  13. K

sII in NC

Ours are the kind that we LOVE and therefore the money is secondary. If you want an investment grade automobile call Wayne Carini... He seems to have figured that out. Of course you will have to spend $300k for a XXsomethingXX Ferrari or the like to hope to get any return on your investment...
  14. K

Well said! Thank you.
  15. K

Beware Scammers are everywhere...

1962 Series 2... I don't know if the map lights were different year to year... Can anyone tell me? Al, I got your email and responded.... Thanks... KT
  16. K

Never heard back from you Al... Hello Al, I replied to you asking what your price for the map light and I never received a response from you. Please send me an email with your price to kbtapply@gmail.com. Thanks.
  17. K

I recently posted here that I was looking for a map light. I got an email a few days ago from someone claiming to be a member here who asked if I still needed a map light. I told him yes and asked him how much. His response was $275 including shipping payment was prepaid western union or money...
  18. K

What a beautiful car. It would be very nteresting to own this car lots of documentation and real history Sunbeam Marque...
  19. K

Bob Avery's Harrington

Any guess's what this will sell for? What's the history on prices for Harringtons of this quality?
  20. K

Series II front leaf spring bushings?

May be the best solution.... Hi Ken, Thanks for the suggestion and I agree with you that it may be what I am left with if I am unable to find the "right" bushings. Thanks......