• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. G

Lake Havasu, AZ any Members

I was just wondering if any of our wonderful members live in Lake Havasu, AZ as I have a vehicle there that I need to have "eyes-put-on" before I commit to buy. Russ (greenbean)
  2. G

Sunbeam Add probably never seen before

For all of you that collect Sunbeam advertisements, you may have never seen the Sunbeam Alpine shown in the Chrysler Turbine Car Brochure --- check it out it is near the last page of the Chrysler Turbine Car Brochure link below (you may have to paste it into a new browser page). Fun stuff...
  3. G

Rootes car development site - fun!!!

This is a fun site to spend some time on, if you have got it. All about the Rootes group. More than you will ever get in any book!!! http://www.rootes-chrysler.co.uk/car-development/dev-imp.html
  4. G

Best Offer New Series V Clutch Master

New from Rootes Parts Lockheed Series V Clutch Master Cylinder. Best Offer email me at rjbsr2 at sbcglobal dot net. Russ (greenbean)
  5. G

New Series V Clutch Master Cylinder

I have a New Series V Clutch Master Cylinder that I got from Rootes Parts and never used. Best Offer. Email me with any questions rjbsr2 at sbcglobal dot net. Greenbean (Russ)
  6. G

Bezel Removal Tools

I have two bezel removal tools, one for the the toggle switches and one for the ignition switch. I paid $35 for them (Moss Motors) will sell for $20 including shipping to the continental US. They are like they were never used :). PM me if interested.
  7. G

Series V For Sale

Absolutely beautiful British Racing Green Series V Alpine. Tons of new stuff including: Complete new body paint, exterior and all visual points 5 Cosmic Capri Wheels and virtually new tires Custom Carpet Roll bar 3-Point seat-belts Boiled Gas Tanks Petronix Distributor & Coil Period...
  8. G

Various Parts from a Series V

For sale all for $50.00 plus shipping (some new as noted, but most original in fair shape) 1. 1 set new wiper bezel gaskets MP10B (SS #) 2. 1 set new wiper bezel nuts WW58N 3. 1 set old/used wiper bezels & nuts 4. 1 set old/used windshield sprayer rubber/chrome top & sprayers 5. 1 set of 12...
  9. G

Fuel Gauge Stopped working

Fuel Gauge stopped working after sitting for a month or so. Here is what I have checked and are okay (note temperature gauge works fine): 1. Fuse on Green wire side is good 2. Instrument Voltage regulator has 12 volts on Green/Black wire (again temp gauge works) 3. All wires connected...
  10. G

Windshield Gaskets

I have a Series 3-5 New Windshield gasket and New body to window frame gasket from Victoria British that I no longer need. Make me an offer I cannot refuse, plus shipping and they are yours;)
  11. G

Windshield Replacement

I replaced my windshield, while the frame was on the car, as the frame did not have to be painted. Let me tell you it was quite easy with the help of my wonderful wife. It took us about 30 minutes for the glass and gasket (2 tries total) and about 90 minutes for all the stainless trim. When...
  12. G

New Vehicle Data Plate

I have a New Vehicle Data plate that is absolutely beautiful for sale. It is the one that you would take to your print shop or engraver and add your vehicle ID number and Paint Code. I bought two, in case I screwed one up and I did not after all --- what luck. So I am selling the spare for what...
  13. G

Cool Car Commercials and Shows

This is a keeper for Car enthusiast! To those that I've sent this collection to, move it to your "saved" file and pick one out every so often. Some are only a few seconds, some a half hour or more. Nevertheless, I guarantee that there will be something here that will bring you joy in your...
  14. G

Drain Channel Question

I have been prepping the drain channel under the hood/bonnet for paint, you know the one that is about 1 1/2 wide at the top and about 3/4 on the sides and it drains to the front of the car ;), and I was wondering what the two 1 inch wide cut outs from near the vent grills (about 8 inches from...
  15. G

#86 Forrest Green Touch-up Paint

The 86 Forrest Green/British Racing Green touch-up paint from Automotive Touch-up/Microfinish 888-710-5192 code # is HBTL-BC 1965 Rootes in the 1/2 oz touch-up bottle for $9.95. I bought mine in June or 2011. Hope that helps someone :)
  16. G

SV Console Template

I have just redone my SV Console and I was able to save and use the original vinyl as a template --- and now I would like to pass it on if someone else who would like to use it (it includes the cover for the door/top also). I would USPO mail it for free to the continental USA, otherwise you...
  17. G

Seat Track Sliders Cleaning

Putting in new carpet and since the seats are out I thought it would be a good time to clean the gummed up stuff off the seat tracks so the seats would slide nicely again. Any good experience out there on doing this? And what did you lube with after the cleaning?
  18. G

Late SV Type Radio Console

I have what looks to be judt like the Late Series V Type Radio Console as shown in the Radios in the Radio write-up in the Article Section of this web site (its the part that holds the radio), no speaker box. I can email pictures if you send me your email. $30.00 OBO, plus shipping;)
  19. G

Original Trunk Mat

I have an original used trunk mat (SIII-SV) for sale that is in quite good shape for over 45 plus years old --- it even has the indents from the trunk bottom it has been in there so long ;). $10 plus shipping :). If you would like a picture PM your email address. Russ (greenbean)
  20. G

Spare tire Support

I have a ready to paint spare tire support assembly for any of you S5 that want to convert from the strap. $20 plus shipping or BO. :)