• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. ImpBarn

Series 3 Exhaust header "donut" gasket

I've got to replace the exhaust "donut" gasket on my Series 3. Its a 1-3/4" diameter on the inside of the donut. Anyone know a source for these from a modern car or equivalent? I heard somewhere that a '60 Ford Falcon uses a similar-size same donut, but I can't substantiate that. thanks,
  2. ImpBarn

Clutch Release Pivot pedestal height

TT and I disassembled the Series 3 this weekend and discovered where the clutch noise was coming from. Apparently someone put a 7-1/2" clutch in it, presumably from a later series. Somehow the pivot is over-traveling and doesn't hit its target on the pressure plate in the center. The inside...
  3. ImpBarn

Craigslist ad - Alpine - York PA

http://york.craigslist.org/cto/2248751351.html This one has been listed before. I haven't seen it in person, but it doesn't look too bad. Just passing along in case anyone is looking for one...
  4. ImpBarn

From Imps to Alpines

Hello fellows. As this is my first post on the forum, I'm just dropping a note to introduce myself to the group. My wife and I have had his and hers Imps for a while now. We talked ourselves into getting an Alpine this past year. As all who attended the United in Maine this past October...