• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. RunnerDuck

Battery Cover Fastener

Thanks.
  2. RunnerDuck

Battery Cover Fastener

Thanks all, I guess I have enough to figure it out. As always a great group! Ken
  3. RunnerDuck

Battery Cover Fastener

Thanks Junkman, I spoke with Rick and he suggested Dzuits fasteners as well. I guess I'll look into them further. Thanks for the tip. Ken
  4. RunnerDuck

Battery Cover Fastener

WSM? Perhaps someone has a complete S1 battery cover they'd like to sell. Thanks, Ken
  5. RunnerDuck

Battery Cover Fastener

Does anyone know what these fasteners are called or where I might get four of them? They are for holding down the battery cover on my S1. Thanks, Ken
  6. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

Also, the one I'm looking for is approximately 1 7/8" dia, and 11/16" hole.
  7. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

Scotty, He believes that's correct. Would it be possible to send a better picture of the large washer just below the spring? Thanks, Ken
  8. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

Scotty, I'm checking with my mechanic but I do believe that's what I want and will contact you as soon as I hear back. It should be later today. Thanks, Ken
  9. RunnerDuck

S1 Oil Filter Large Top Washer

Sorry Mike, I thought I had a post on my filter but forgot, getting old! Yes I see the thread and I'm contacting the people who replied. Thanks, Ken
  10. RunnerDuck

S1 Oil Filter Large Top Washer

I desperately looking for the large top washer for my S1 Oil Filter. It's the one that is cone shaped. Thanks in advance, Ken
  11. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

Thank you, I'll let you know.
  12. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

I've got a lead on one but if it doesn't come through I'll be back. Thanks everyone for all you help, Ken
  13. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

No, it was black, as I remember. I believe it's a "Tecalemit".
  14. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

Thanks for looking Dan! I'm not sure Mike. I would have to do some digging to figure that out but will check. Thanks, Ken
  15. RunnerDuck

S1 Intake Manifold Question

Thanks Barry, I'm still at the same address and look forward to the package. Now If I could just find the oil filter parts! Ken
  16. RunnerDuck

Oil Filter Parts

In the 30 years my S1 has been apart I've managed to lose a few things. The latest are some parts for my oil filter unit. It's a Tecalemite and I'm missing the Center Bolt Assembly items 105 through 100, I have the bolt I just need the washer and spring. If anyone should have these it sure...
  17. RunnerDuck

Hi Barry, I'll take it! I've decided to stick with the down drafts. Email me the information and I'll send you my address. Thanks to all for their help. Ken kenb@runnerduck.com
  18. RunnerDuck

Thanks Michael, At this point I'm still exploring. I'm open to suggestions. Ken
  19. RunnerDuck

Thanks Barry, Are you saying you have a "Banjo"? Since this thread started I've discovered that the throttle shafts on my carbs are junk. I'm thinking about committing a cardinal sin and switching over to side draft carbs. I'll keep you in mind if things change. Thanks again, Ken
  20. RunnerDuck

S1 Right Door Catch

Does anyone have a good Door Catch for the Right door of a Series 1? Mine broke. Thanks, Ken