• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

1967 seats wanted,located in north east

Hi,I am looking for seats for a 67 Sunbeam,will cover and pick up,please call or send your no. Ed 914-318-4208
  2. M

Clearing 10 years of spares

I am looking for 1967 sunbeam seats,call or send your no. Ed9143184208
  3. M

1961 Values

I am looking for a Sunbeam,all me or send your no. Ed 914-314208
  4. M

1963 sunbeam alpine GT,OD,for sale.4900.

1963 sunbeam GT Sold Thanks for the replays,car was Sold to A member of the Club.
  5. M

1963 sunbeam alpine GT,OD,for sale.4900.

I have a calf. rust free ALpine Ser. iii for sale.I started restoring, but can not finish.I have it running,with all new brakes,including lines,new fuel system and lines,new clutch,starter carb,tires.Their are to many parts to list,booth new and used.including a new rebuilt front end.tires...
  6. M

overdrive transmission gear oil.

I think I will go with the SAE 30,Thanks for all the replays.
  7. M

gear oil. I am a newbe on these cars,do you mean their are two fill holes on the transmission.any brand OK.Thanks.
  8. M

What is best gear oil for a S3 Gt overdrive transmission.I am in NY. eD
  9. M

Alpine Motor WTB

I am interested in a good running Alpine Motor,1500 or 1700.Please call or send your no. Ed 914-245-5683
  10. M

1962 ser. 2 for sale 3900,obo

ser II for sale SOLD, Thanks.
  11. M

Ser 11 for sale No OD,thanks for looking,as I said best offer,If the gentleman in the UK is serious please call 914-245-5683,need to sell so I can finish other Sunbeam I have.also have other parts for sale for ser. two and three,including wood wheel,needs work,new wood grain dash.etc.let me...
  12. M

sunbeam photos You can view photos of the ser.II I have for sale on craigslist by owner in New York listings Thanks Ed 914-245-5683
  13. M

I have for sale a 1962 ser.2 sunbeam alpine for sale,Body has no rust interior is very good chrome is good.motor overheated and car has sat for five years color is blue,black int. has fiberglass and metal top.plus top bows,no canvas some extra parts.can send photos to your cell.will try to add...
  14. M

Rear freeze plug on motor

freeze plug rear Thanks for the suggestions,I have been working on getting this car to run for the past nine months,it sat for fourteen years,and have rebuilt almost ever part in the drive line,I should have replaced the freeze plugs when I put the new head gasket,and clutch in.Just did not...
  15. M

Rear freeze plug on motor

I need to replace the rear freeze plug on the back of the motor ser/3. Do I have to pull the motor and transmission? any good tricks to make the job easier,not looking forward to it. Thanks
  16. M

64 series IV project or parts car

car for sale Hi; I am in NY also ,please call me or send me your no. Ed 914-245-5683
  17. M

1725 engine and tranny for sale

engine and trans where are you located
  18. M

Trunk spring,to remove

Trunk springs Thanks for the info on how to remove gas tanks. It was a piece of cake once I took the support rods off the trunk lid now if any one has a running motor on the east coast I could use one. I tried to start this series 3 sunbeam after sitting a long time ( I was told it was a good...
  19. M

Trunk spring,to remove

Hi; I am looking to clean my gas tanks on a series 3 Alpine. I need to get the trunk springs out of they to lift the tanks out.Is their a tool for this, or a trick to get them out.
  20. M

disc brake caliper

brake caliper Charlie,Thanks for your replay,but I had to take them off the car,as brake lines had hols in them due to rust,was hoping to rebuild them prior to putting them back on.