• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

transmission front seal problem

I have rebuilt my non sycro OD trans but the front seal does not fit properly. There was no seal so i ordered the two different ones available but both are too small in outside diameter. The front casting is in good shape but about .060 larger then the seal. Any ideas out there
  2. M

1966 Sunbeam Alpine Restored $6900

Up for sale is my classic 1966 Sunbeam Alpine which I completing restoring last year. The car had been professionally painted Get Smart Red about 12 years ago and buffed up very nicely. The body was in excellent shape with perfect lines and stone guard on the rockers. It wasn't running properly...
  3. M

1966 Sunbeam Alpine Restored For Sale

Up for sale is my classic 1966 Sunbeam Alpine which I completing restoring last year. The car had been professionally painted Get Smart Red about 12 years ago and buffed up very nicely. The body was in excellent shape with perfect lines and stone guard on the rockers. It wasn't running properly...
  4. M

Series 5 pops out of gear

My SV pops out of 2nd, 4th and reverse under acceleration. The simple weight of my hand is enough to keep it in gear. I have the trans apart and see minor wear on the lay shaft and first gear sycro. Also the main gland nut (that's supposed by torqued to 80 ft lbs) by first gear was finger loose...