• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Parts for sale or free

rear view mirror Hi James, I am in need of a rear view mirror for my '67 Mk V. Would you happen to have one? Thanks, Thad
  2. D

motor mounts

Thanks for the info, I'll give that a try. I bought the car in 1977, and it had been in an accident at some point. I had to have the frame straightened, but didn't have any issues until recently. With all the "English undercoating" on the underside, the transmission mounts are worth checking...
  3. D

motor mounts

The rubber motor mounts on my 1967 series V sheared, and the fan blades chewed the radiator. When installing the new mounts, the holes don't line up. It's as though the whole drive train has moved forward about half an inch. Is this possible?
  4. D

Several alpines being parted out

67 series 5 Hi Bill, I need a radiator and cooling fan for a 1967 series 5 Alpine. Would you happen to have these for sale? Thanks, Thad, aka Doctor_No