• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. F

alpine steering wheel

closed closed closed
  2. F

alpine IV A

Hello, today i went to the place where the Sunbeam was to check it once again, but now with more information. The car is in quite good shape. It needs some work done but mostly in an esthetical way. Saw it from below and it looks used and never touched. It shows what i would call use, but i...
  3. F

alpine IV A

Alpine Iva Hello again, fist of all i´d like to thank all the sunbeam owners that gave their opinion here at my thread. As it happens in most of the foruns, for a guy that mostly understands of Vespas, the several opinions i read gave me good hints but also left me a little confused. Never...
  4. F

alpine IV A

alpine Hi. i´d like to hve some hints regarding what to inspect better the next time i go see the car and make the deal! the dashboard has somethings diffrente and what makes me think twice is the tunnel cover of the ger box and the 2nd radiator (i gess it is something like that). sen d...
  5. F

alpine IV A

alpine IVA 3 more photos so you can see it all!! regards FG
  6. F

alpine IV A

Hello again, the thing that i saw that is invented, is the tunnel of the gearbox and the glove box door (at least never saw any car with it). I think that the tunnel might not be hiding anything wrong but can be an "esthetic" adaptation to put the radio, vacuum gauge and so on...
  7. F

alpine IV A

Hello, i´m posting this Thread because i´m about to buy an Alpine IV A, and although it seems in good shape i cant find many detailed pictures on the internet so i can compare and check whats missing or whats "invented". WHat i need are comments and advise on the pictures i´m posting about...