• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 5

V6 Jose kit for sale

I'm decided not to go to the dark side. Therefore for sale is a complete kit with ceramic coated headers (chrome like) a complete 1978 mustang engine 2.8. Bellhousing and clutch assembly. package deal $1850.00 Auburn Washington. PM me Thanks.
  2. 5

V6 Alpine conversion shopping list

I the last 2 weeks I have bought my first Alpine 1965 S4 and ordered a v6 kit from Jose. I have no other parts at this time for my V6 Conversion. I want to start with the difficult to find parts first which appears to be the Must II parts. I know I need the bell housing, timing chain cover and...