• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Identify my alpine

Hi All, I have learned a lot from this site, and club can't wait to meet some of you at an event. But before doing so need a little help in identifying my Alpine. I believe I have a original untouched SIII. Been garaged and cover since 1983. My problem is even after reading the "How to...
  2. J

Throttle linkage SIII - help

HI, Read as much as I could before this post, but only found gromet/firewall & hitting valve cover answers. I found a 63 in execellent condition and after replacing points pop, pop, purr, so I am very motivated to sit in drivers seat instead of standing along side. I have taken a lot of...
  3. J

Newbe, with SIII in great condition

Hi All, first timer here. I have SIII in really good shape and wish to keep it stock. Ive cranked the engine & have ok compression, but need to adjust valves and can only find SV settings; Intake=0.012, Ex=0.014in, will this be the same for my SIII? Also when cranking via battery the...