• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

SV heater control valve braket

Anyone have or know of someone who may want to sell a SV heater control valve mounting bracket? It attaches to the drivers side firewall support. It looks kinda like a figure 8.
  2. B

recommended alternator SV w/2.8 V6

Thanks everyone.
  3. B

Hi Dan Thanks, I have one of Jose's
  4. B

What's the best recommendations for an alternator on my SV w/2.8 V6?
  5. B

recommended master cylinder

Very helpful, thanks everyone!
  6. B

recommended master cylinder

What do most folks recommend for a tandem master cylinder with no booster, stock calipers and wheel cylinders, with V6 conversion?
  7. B

E-brake abutment bracket

Thanks Dan, works great!
  8. B

E-brake abutment bracket

Hi everyone, yep #265 in Mike's diagram. Hey Dan, I would be interested in picking that item up if possible. I was able to get #266 out of the UK. Many thanks.
  9. B

E-brake abutment bracket

Hi everyone, I have a S V, and need to find a e-brake handle abutment bracket and thimble. Any suggestions?
  10. B

E-brake abutment bracket

Hi everyone, I have a S V, and need to find a e-brake handle abutment bracket and thimble. Any suggestions?
  11. B

Brake master cyl.

It has a safer dual master cyl, and with a 3/4 bore should not need a booster.
  12. B

Brake master cyl.

Can anyone tell me if they have heard of changing the brake master cyl. to one manufactured by Miyaco hydrualics. And if so where would I find one.
  13. B

Wanted: 2.8 V6 stick shift flywheel

bell housing I need to find a Mustang II 2.8 ford v6 4-speed bell housing. Can anyone help? rnj@olypen.com
  14. B

V6 Kits

2.8 v6 conversion kit Jose I would be interested in acquiring one of your 2.8 liter conversions kits. Please email me at rnj@olypen.com