• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. N

Help with ignition

Ok, thanks for the info.
  2. N

Help with ignition

Hi, My series V runs fine, but just developed an issue. The entire ignition switch has always been a little loose and has been turning ever so slightly over the last year and a half I've had the car. It almost turns real easy now back and forth. Problem is the car will not stay running...
  3. N

Sun visors

I appreciate the input.
  4. N

Sun visors

thanks for the info
  5. N

Sun visors

thanks for the info
  6. N

Sun visors

Thanks Kevin. Sorry to respond so late. Lost internet from that storm for a few days.
  7. N

Sun visors

Still new to this marque and trying to tie up loose ends on my 67. Looking for sun visors for a series V. I have the hardware. Any visors out there or any advice if not? Thanks, Nick
  8. N

Some Hard to find parts f/s

Hi, Also interested in the bumpers. Please PM with pix and prices. Thanks
  9. N

items you may want

carbs I presume the car has Zenith WIP2 carbs. Are the carbs decent? If so how much would you want for the pair? thanks
  10. N

36 WIP2 carb main jets

I have recently purchased an Alpine with these carbs and am rebuilding the carbs due to an issue that arose. I am having trouble removing the main jet from my front carb. I have already lightly deformed the opening and am looking to replace this main jet if possible including the main jet in...
  11. N

The letter "U"

Does anyone have a decent letter "U" available for the trunk of a Series V? Thanks, Nick
  12. N

Zenith carb

I would appreciate anything light you can shed on this including photos. Nick
  13. N

Zenith carb

Thanks, I will give that a try. Nick
  14. N

Zenith carb

I am in need of a 36 WIP2 carb. The front one if it makes a difference (I am new to these cars). The pump spindle moves back and forth easily and it does not squirt fuel now. When I turn the motor on it goes right to 5500 rpm and won't kick down. Perhaps something internal in the front carb...
  15. N

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

Zenith carb I am new to the Sunbeam marque with a 67 Alpine. Do you have a working front WIA carb? Or does anyone know where I can get internal parts that have to do with the pump? It seems as though I have to either rebuild mine or get a working one. Thanks, nickv