• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

Brake Calipers

You still have those calipers?
  2. M

Brake Calipers

Series II calipers I have a set of rebuilders but need to know where to get the kits and do I need new Stainless pistons or clean my old ones?
  3. M

Brake Calipers

I need a pair of good working front brake caslipers for a series II. I have cores. Please respond to mossmansmp@earthlink.net
  4. M

zenith carbs

I need a good pair of old school zenith carbs for a Series I, 2, or 3 with the bird cage air filters. Also need the manafold bolts and the three t's that hold both intake and exhaust manafolds to the block.
  5. M

Series II Alpine engine

need a series 3, 4 radiator You have a pair of old school zenith in good shape with the bird nest air covers? How about a pair of series 3,4,5, radiators?
  6. M

aftermaket radiators for a series 2,3

Does anyone know of a aftermarket radiator that will bolt right up to a series 2 Alpine? I put a 1725 in my Series 2. I don't want to use the Series 2 radiator and reservoir.
  7. M

Wanted pair of old schoool zenith carbs and series 3.4.5 radiatoro

I am in need of a good pair of old school zenith carbs complete with the bird nest air covers. I also need a pair of good Series 3,4 or 5 radiators. I have two good Series 1 or 2 radiators with the reservoirs if anyone is interested. I am in the Los Angeles area and would like to pick up and...
  8. M

V6 Radiator

Looking for a Series 3-5 radiator Need a Series 3-5 radiator Do you have a good one?
  9. M

Parting out my project SV + aftermarket stuff

front wiring harness /s teering wheel for series II I am looking for a front wiring harness for a Series 2 or later and a good steering wheel. Does anyone know what after market steering wheel and adapter will work if I can't find a good original steering wheel.