• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Mikeflbmer

Body parts and misc parts can bring to columbia bash if you need something

doors hood fender sections wheels, bumpers ecr ect .......See my craigslist listing for the pictures..........let me know if you want me to bring something............for more info contact me 561 589-8787 mikeflbmer@yahoo.com...
  2. Mikeflbmer

Series IV Drivers Side Window

tracks are easy to change
  3. Mikeflbmer

cool hillman panel wagon for sale....triumph drive train???

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/416607444119097/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
  4. Mikeflbmer

Hillman convertible florida

He sent me a private offfer for $10k.......I have no cash ....thought of trading my half finished series 2 but didn't
  5. Mikeflbmer

Hillman convertible florida

This one is near me..........driver Hillman conv https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1558806591328323/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
  6. Mikeflbmer

ALpine engine and tranny...........was Running condition when pulled ......(Listing is mine)

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/d/jupiter-sunbeam-alpine-engine/7706891641.html
  7. Mikeflbmer

Cracked LAT 70 Wheel! Looking for Qty1 or Full Set of 13" LAT 70 Wheels

Contact Steve jaffe in Boynton beach, florida.....He has a set for sale
  8. Mikeflbmer

1725 Cylinder Head

I have one bare head with all the water jackets heliarc'ed over....ready for shaving and re opened by a machine shop......located in florida
  9. Mikeflbmer

Series 3 (1964)

I have the above pictured fender avail in florida......(can bring to columbia, sc SOS
  10. Mikeflbmer

Windscreens from Moss Motors

Anyone know if they have early series windshields>? and what price?
  11. Mikeflbmer

Alpine & Tiger Parts Wanted

my listing....there are some bumpers,,..............https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/d/jupiter-sunbeam-alpine-body-parts/7692391821.html
  12. Mikeflbmer

SII on Facebook in FL

I actually saw that car when it was run thru auction in Zephyrhills.......Looked it over closely....several wuestion came to mind as it is advertized as 17k orig miles.....Hoever it is from France....sold in france and who knows what rootes did back in the day overseas....overall my impression...
  13. Mikeflbmer

Need a Front or Rear Clip ? Selling a body shell 64 Alpine GT....Perfect for repairing a rusty or wrecked tiger or Alpine......Located in Florida

Need a Front or Rear Clip ? Selling a body shell 64 Alpine GT....Perfect for repairing a rusty or wrecked tiger or Alpine..It is a round corner car BUT can substitute (red) square corner hood and doors if needed....Located in Jupiter Florida.............$600 and get it out of my...
  14. Mikeflbmer

SOLD 1966 Sunbeam Tiger shell + parts for sale Denver CO

I have an alpine shell with good front clip for sale in florida
  15. Mikeflbmer

Georgia FB marketplace early Alpine

Husband passed away.....wife is selling his early Alpine he used to drive.....Not mine, saw on Facebook marketplace...here is the link...........says 1964 but looks like a 62 to me...and has wire wheels Her husband passed away, wife is selling his early Alpine that he used to drive....FB...
  16. Mikeflbmer

1725 Usable Head?

Those cresant moon shaped water jackets are close to the combustion chamber and when these cars sit with water in it, electrolosis happens there (allum against steel)......I may have a rebuildable head and also have one where all these openings were heliarced up with alluminum and would have to...
  17. Mikeflbmer

Where can I get STOCK front coil springs?

I have some used ones....$50 plus actual shipping if you want them...I am in Florida
  18. Mikeflbmer

Wiper motor ID and wiring question

Notice the wiper motor is rubber mounted.....Lucas decided 12v+ to motor at all times and the dash switch turns ground off and on (go figure).....You will also notice a black wire from motor to ground....that is for park position......A 2 peed has 3 wires and a 1 speed has two I think
  19. Mikeflbmer

Tube shock set up proper (Finally) Series 1

I have the Dan Richardson kit on my series 11......worked great