• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 6

One wire alternator?

I replaced the alternator on my 67 with a one wire 35 amp single pulley GM alternator and having an internal regulator installed at a local shop using the original mounting bracket and a few washers for aligning the pulley and an off the self adjusting strap cutting it to length and having a...
  2. 6

One wire alternator?

A 35 amp single wire gm alternator with a regulator installed in it is very inexpensive, mounts to the original bracket on the block with a few spacers, a universal adjusting strap, looks original, can be repaired anywhere, easy to install. i don't understand why some people go through a lot of...
  3. 6

wheel trim rings

I am in Kenosha Wi. If you are close let me know when you can pick them up. If not, pay for the shipping and I will send them to you.
  4. 6

wheel trim rings

I have 4 Alpine slotted trim rings and three hub caps. The trim rings are very nice the two of the caps have small dings, one is very good. Free to a good home. Pics on request Trim rings have been spoken for. thanks for the replys
  5. 6

Overdrive Warning Light Ideas

put it in the hole for the ignition light. you don't need the red lamp and you won't have to do any modifications to the dash.
  6. 6

Sold my series V....have both free and cheap stuff

First the free things...Just pay postage. one pair new Gas a just rear shocks , gearshift lever with original black knob, hood prop rod, one pair new front motor mounts, alternator to block bracket, one new defroster tube, folding lug wrench, one pair rear drum spacers to widen track, heater...
  7. 6

Oil Cooler Cleaning and Install Tips

had mine cleaned a a radiator shop. never any problems
  8. 6

Dashboard levers

when I did mine I used some stock angle iron from a local lumber yard that had holes drilled every inch or so. Screwed them to the back of the dash and mounted the slide levers to the existing holes in the angle iron. Never came loose and functioned perfectly with very little installation effort
  9. 6

Tiger model

received your info. model is boxed and ready to go. did you get my last message about shipping etc?
  10. 6

Tiger model

never received your address etc
  11. 6

Tiger model

i can do paypal or send a check. just add postage. let me know which you want to do and your address so i get a quote on shipping
  12. 6

Tiger model

Tiger blueprinter 1/25 plastic vintage model. All parts are still in plastic bags and in the original box. Body is white and in new condition. $65.
  13. 6

Series V stuff

original shift knob...new wiring harness w/fuse block.$100/..pair of motor mounts...Alternator to block brkt shift lever
  14. 6

OD Switch

i have one. mounts to the steering column. believe it is good. make an offer
  15. 6

67 Alpine for sale

I am almost 80! Can't figure out how to post pics. I only have pics of the car at shows, but will take the necessary photos tomorrow. I have owned this car since '96 and believe I am only the second owner. Lots of parts and documents. Have the bill of sale and items from original sale...
  16. 6

67 Alpine for sale

did you get the pic i sent
  17. 6

67 Alpine for sale

good body shiny brg with period aluminum wheels and like new tires. all new front suspension, engine has been rebuilt .030 over delta kb cam vizzard head,etc. OD trans from UK, u joints drive shaft, ring and pinion, Speedo rebuilt by Nissonger, tach rebuilt and all gauges cleaned. Wood dash...
  18. 6

67 Alpine Nashville TN

Still looking for an Alpine? Owned over 20 years. series V with OD nice car can be driven anywhere. reply and I will give you a run down on the car