• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

1970 Alpine Fastback crushed by a tree. Car or Parts. No reasonable offer refused.

Two weeks ago my 1970 Alpine Fastback got crushed by a tree. The whole car or parts are available. As rare as these cars are in the US, I don't want to send it to the salvage yard without saving parts for anyone who needs them. The car is going to be hauled away on September 1st. Photos of...
  2. A

Aftermarket Wheels for Sunbeam Fastback

I've searched this site and the internet and can't find an answer to the following questions: 1. Does anybody know what the stock rim backspacing/offset is for the fastback cars? I want to switch to 14x6 wheels so I'll have more choice in tires. I know how to calculate backspacing/offset...
  3. A

Where to find replacement seals for Alpine Fastback

I've got a handle on most everything I need to restore my Alpine Fastback except for some of the weather seals. I found this place in the UK that has all of the seals for my car except for the vents and rear quarter windows...
  4. A

More performance for Alpine Fastback?

As I have posted in the General Chit-Chat section, I am the new owner of a 1970 Sunbeam Alpine fastback. From all the British articles I've read about these cars, I was expecting that my car had an aluminum head, even though it had a single carb. I've since learned that for the North American...
  5. A

New Alpine Fastback Owner

Hello, I contacted Alpine Bob through eBay when I saw he was another fastback owner. He told me about the SAOCA. I had seen this site, but didn't think there were any fastback owners here, so I passed it by. I'm glad I contacted Bob now. I bought a 1970 Alpine on eBay that some of you...