• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. mrtoycrazy

A very poignant story

That was good.Thanks
  2. mrtoycrazy

sII in NC

What kind of top is that it has on it? It looks kind of boxy
  3. mrtoycrazy

Slot Car Fun...

I use to collect old toys and slot cars were a big part of them ,had about 300 various 1/64 scale.The T-jets were always my favorite.Think the rarious I had was the Batmobile and Mach 1.Probably 1/3 were in the box with their card.I had a lot of them displayed,had boxes of track with the banked...
  4. mrtoycrazy

Hard top for sale

It says local pick up only.
  5. mrtoycrazy

Nice unexpected viewing...

at Alice's Restaurant.
  6. mrtoycrazy

1725cc engine, tranny with OD, shipping?

Go to FreightCenter .com ,you may be suprised by the quote.
  7. mrtoycrazy

Never forgive. Never forget.

They,The World Order, probably took them to Iron Mountain.
  8. mrtoycrazy

Just keep telling yourself that.
  9. mrtoycrazy

Did you happen to see the only goverment released flim of the crash? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCaldJGjmo&NR=1 Where exactally did it hit?
  10. mrtoycrazy

I would expect to see some parts and I'd expect to see a building that would be damaged beyond recognition.Hole to small for a 757 and it didn't even make it to the other side of the first building but vaporize ,right.What I wouldn't expect to see is a book opened ,sitting on a stool on the...
  11. mrtoycrazy

You want the moon.We did go to the moon,but alot of the pictures we were shown wheren't from the moon.Boy,I sure would like to see the real moon pictures though,mars too.
  12. mrtoycrazy

Well ,it was no jet that hit the Pentagon and that being so I question all of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEJlicx1XU&NR=1
  13. mrtoycrazy

Alpine / Tiger Dash Switch Bezels

I'm in for a set.
  14. mrtoycrazy

Parts, Parts, Parts.

I'm looking for the glove box bakelite frame and the horn ring for a VS.:o
  15. mrtoycrazy

The end of the Harrier

Things should get better with evolution.
  16. mrtoycrazy

16 Spitfires!!

I'll have to show this to my dad tomorrow when I see him.He's 93 and flew a P-38 in the Korean war.
  17. mrtoycrazy

I need some advice

Thanks for all the opinions and info people,I appreciate it. I stopped by and looked again ,it's basiclly the total bottom panels ,the panels below the doors,and bottoms of the doors,all trim pieces seem to be there,If I get that engine I know I'll be buying it .I looked at Restoration Design...
  18. mrtoycrazy

I need some advice

I have resently come across a 1955 Porsche 356A.The car is in pretty bad shape,would need total floor panels,and is rusted pretty much all the way around the bottom but not too bad in some areas.I haven't pulled it out of where it's stored yet.I looked inside and it would need a complete make...
  19. mrtoycrazy

Series V in Kent, WA

I remember seeing that one before ,who could forget the toyota engine.Seems like just a few months ago