• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Shannon Boal

Out and About

Fall weather reached North FLorida, meaning no rain or excessive heat. I have taken the Alpine about 150 miles in two days, all top down.....it feels good! These are fun cars to drive....whenever possible, using "blue highways".
  2. Shannon Boal

The Lucas Starter Failed....

At 0600 hrs, Friday March 31, the Alpine failed to proceed to the Lexington SC Invasion. It did not crank, click, growl or anything. I turned on the headlights, nice and bright. I tried to crank it, lights did not dim. I jumpered across the solenoid with a metal tool, starter did not spin...