• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 1

Free Caps for Lucas battery

I have 6 red cell caps from a Lucas battery. All in good shape, not cracked. You pay the shipping and they are yours. If interested e-mail me. nelsons565@yahoo.com
  2. 1

Series 3 For Sale

ALPINE HAS BEEN SOLD. 1963 Alpine Series 3. Original California Black & Yellow plate car. Stored since 1984. Registered through 8/09. No rust in doors, fenders, quarters, rockers, floors. Very small area of rust in channel near corner of convertible top cover panel. All glass is good...
  3. 1

Need pics and list of S3 trunk tools

Finally got around to going through the trunk of the Series 3 I bought a couple of months ago. What are all of the tools, including jack, crank,etc., that should be in the trunk? Also anyone have pics of the correct locations for all the items?
  4. 1

Is changing to Negitive Ground the way to go?

Go negitive or stay positive. This is on a complete 48k mile car that has been out of service since '84 and needs to be gone through anyway. Just pulled the, I think original, Lucas battery from it. Man that was a big heavy sucker, even when dry.