• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

2.8 Porting questions

Has anyone ever had the heads converted to 2.9 valves flow tested? If so what were the results? Chris
  2. C

King Pins Series 2

Thank you for the input. I got the king pins from Speedy Spares. I believe Rootes and Alpine West Midlands has them as well. Chris
  3. C

King Pins Series 2

With the front suspension out of the car I thought it would be a good time to replace the king pins and bushings. I just wanted to verify the direction to press them out. Once the circlip is removed do you press the long end thru or the short end thru the knuckle? The verbiage in the manual...
  4. C

Questions on Woodruff Key/Rear End Procedure

I am neck deep into rebuilding the rear end for my Series 2 and thought it would be a good idea to replace the pinion bearings as well. Come to find out the outer pinion bearing is NLA or if you can find one it is over $500.00. The inner bearing is $15.00. Any options or thoughts would be...