• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. R

Alpine- 64 type IV project for sale

Type IV for sale. Rebuilt front end. Good body. Have motor and trans. No title. Need to make room in the garage. Looking to get 1000$. Car is in central California
  2. R

4G63T in a 61 sunbeam alpine

Update on progress I'm looking for a 4cly to put in my 64 series 4. Do you have any recient pictures? How's the installation going. DId you consider other engines? I was looking at a 20R toyota that a guy in England did. It fit pretty good. I saw this post and wanted to see how its going. WHat...
  3. R

Toyota Corolla 1600 twin cam conversion

Toyota conversion Hi--I just got back into sunbeams. I have a alpine IV. I want to do a 4 banger conversion. This talk about the toyota engine is real appealing. Does anyone have more pictures or contacts for someone who has done the conversion. I am in the process of looking for a donor car...