• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. NN LeMans

Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans Scripts for Sale

PARTS FOR SALE: Set of OEM Re chromed Harrington Le Mans Scripts for Sale. Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. On Saturday, February 29, 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM, re chromed, “Le Mans” scripts. These were found in a UK...
  2. NN LeMans

Harrington Le Mans Scripts

Attention all Sunbeam Harrington LeMans Owners. This an alert to All Sunbeam Harrington LeMans owners. I have a very rare set of “Le Mans” scripts that I plan to sell on e-Bay. On Saturday, February 29 2020, at 12:00 Noon (EST) I will place on e-Bay, for a 7 day auction, a set of OEM...
  3. NN LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit- Harrington LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit: This is an alert to all Harrington LeMans owners, and others if interested, that there will be a NOS C-D Repair Kit for the C-D Brake Booster that is on the Harrington LeMans available on e-Bay. This item will be auctioned off starting at 12 Noon...
  4. NN LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit- Harrington LeMans

Clayton-Dewandre Brake Booster Repair Kit for sale. I hope that I can use the forum to announce a part that I have that will for sale on e-Bay. I have a very rare, New Old Stock (NOS) Repair Kit for the C-D brake booster as used on the Sunbeam Harrington LeMans. This kit was purchased from...
  5. NN LeMans

Needed: Chrome Hand Brake/Parking Brake Assembly-Series II

I am in need of a functioning chrome hand brake assembly for a Series II Alpine. Actually what I really need is the Return Spring-Fulcrum Lever: (Part No. 503729, Plate B-pg 82, Plate Reference BC89-pg 87 of the Sunbeam Alpine Parts List). The pawl on my handbrake engages when pulled without a...
  6. NN LeMans

Series I-II Intake/Exhaust Manifold Clamps and Bolts

I have a 1962 Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans (Series II Alpine) and I am looking for the intake manifold attachment clamp and long bolt that goes in the center of the intake manifold (Plate D-222, #1201716, Sunbeam Alpine Parts List) and the two intake/exhaust manifold clamps and long bolts that...
  7. NN LeMans

British Pushbutton Transitor AM Radio and Speaker

A classic and period correct, British aftermarket AM transistor radio (a Siran P109) and a replica Series II speaker box is currently being offered at auction on e-Bay. The radio has been refurbished by a UK craftsman and it has been modified so that an i-pod/mp3 player can also be used with...
  8. NN LeMans

Alpine SII OD Drive Shaft

Wanted: An overdrive drive (prop) shaft for a Series II Alpine/H. Le Mans. This shaft is the short one. I would rather not cut down my original non OD shaft if I can help it.
  9. NN LeMans

Harrington Windshield/Roof Edge Seal Question

I just removed the windshield frame on my Harrington Le Mans (HLM) in order to replace the dash pad. The seal between the body and the bottom of the windshield was there but there was no seal of any type where the front roof edge meets the top of the windshield. The only thing of any moisture...
  10. NN LeMans

Series II Zenith Carburator Fuel Line Assembly

I am looking for the prefabricated fuel line for a Series II Zenith carb setup. The line has a "T" in it with the top of the "T" feeding the right carb and the base of the "T" feeding the left carb. This is an all metal brazed component fuel line with threaded male connectors to the carbs...
  11. NN LeMans

Harrington Alpines at Le Mans

Fellow Harrington Owners and All Sumbeam Enthusiasts- I ran across a You Tube video of film made by Triumph titled "Triumphs at LeMans". It is a documentary on the Triumph sports car racing effort at Le Mans in 1961. While much of the discussion is about the Triumphs, the narrarator...
  12. NN LeMans

Harrington LeMans Dash Restoration

I am about ready to start restoring the dash on my 1962 Harrington LeMans and have been researching the Forum for methods and successes. The dash on the HLM is a plastic formica, which while in good shape, is quite faded and lackluster. I know I can replace the dash with a wood one or I can...
  13. NN LeMans

Series II: Firewall Throttle Bellows Needed

In the continuing quest to get my Harrington LeMans back on the road I find myself in need of the throttle bellows that fits over the gas pedal rod retainer and clip as depicted on Plate B, Section D, Zenith Carburettor Controls, of the Sunbeam Parts List. The bellows (Part # 1205068) was used...
  14. NN LeMans

Harrington Column Mounted Horn Switch

I am looking for momentary, or spring loaded, horn switch with stalk as used on the Harrington Alpines and LeMans steering columns. A NOS or good used switch would work nicely, but if not, any leads or suggestions as to a reasonable looking substitute would be most helpful. Anything with a...
  15. NN LeMans

HLM Steering Wheel?

I am seeking information about the steering wheel on my 1962 Harrington LeMans (HLM). I was very interested in the previous discussion by Bernd, Ian and others as to the types of steering wheels that were on HLMs. Given the various manuafacturers it appears that all the steering wheels...
  16. NN LeMans

Rootes Windshield Bottle Holder and Bracket; SII Oil Filler Tube Wanted

My current car under restoration (62 HLM) has most of the components for the windshield washer system. However there is no bottle or metal bottle holder and bracket, just an aftermarket bag for the fluid. I am looking for the bottle holder and mounting bracket and any other bits for the...
  17. NN LeMans

SII Chrome Oil Filler Cap & Three Ear Gas Cap

I am looking for a NOS or good used chrome oil filler breather cap and a three ear or tristar gas tank cap for my 1962 Harrington LeMans (Series II Alpine). Also need a driver's side (left) sun visor or a pair if available for that era car. Any leads would be appreciated.