• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

Roll Bar

i mite be interested, in the roll bar, where are you? steve
  2. M

Roll Bar

i mite be interested, in the roll bar, where are you? steve
  3. M

floor pans

what are some choices for my rusted out floor pans?????
  4. M

Title help

title 3 ok here is another idea, if you know it is titled in ILL, take the vin #s lic plate if you have it to dept of motorvehicles( my wife informs me the you guys call it the secretary of state) ????? and they can look up the name and address of the last registered and titled owner and see...
  5. M

Title help

title 2 sorry for being such an air head, I see you live in ILL, I recently got a title for my 27 ford roadster, I had a legal bill of sale I went thru a company that takes your bos and runs it thru a state that did not title cars before a certain year, I believe 1965, I will have to check...
  6. M

Title help

title two speed, what state do you live in? do you have a legal bill of sale, do you know what state it is titled in? you need to know these things, then you can get started, you may be able to go back to the state that the title is in and notify the last owner, but you really need a...
  7. M

Parting out Series V Alpine

headlite rims have you got a good pair? I just bought a series 4 that are missing, let me know when you get a chance, thanx,,steve,,,,motor man
  8. M

Proper brake line flaring kit

OK, I'M NOT RETIRED YET, 2MONTHS, AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF SETS, GO TO YOUR NAPA OR WHAT EVER PARTS STORE AND BUY A ONE FOOT PIECE OF 3/16 BRAKE LINE, IT WILL ALREADY BE FLARED, IT'S ALSO CHEAP. TAKE IT OVER TO THE OLD CODGER AND ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU HOW HIS WORKS ON THE FACTORY LINE THAT YOU JUST...
  9. M

title problems,help

i recently purchased a series 4 from calif., i live in nevada, when i went to get it inspected and titled, nev told me that calif used the wrong vin number on the title. cal used the b # for the vin and nevada says they should have used the s a l # because that is the # that england used when...
  10. M

Bought something different for the track

vintage engine parts to Steve from steve, i came acrossed your hybred beam, i have been a chevy guy forever, but the rear distributor has scared me away from tying to stuff one into one of these little guys, a crank triger ign would be the only way i would be interested, but that is not the...