• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

1959 or 1960 S1 $1,000 Part 2

Car has been dissassembled for start of restoration. the 1725 Engine was rebuilt and has zero miles on it but has been sitting 20 plus years on an engine stand. Comes with the transmission. 95% complete, including seats in parts many of which are in boxes. Call me with questions (909-991-5801)...
  2. S

1959 or 1960 S1 $1,000 obo This car has been SOLD

Car has been dissassembled for start of restoration. the 1725 Engine was rebuilt and has zero miles on it but has been sitting 20 plus years on an engine stand. Comes with the transmission. 95% complete, including seats in parts many of which are in boxes. Call me with questions (909-991-5801)...
  3. S

1967 S5 Factory HArdtop (909) 991-5801 Randy This Item has been SOLD

Has small dings, missing right rear window trim and left rear mount bracket. 1500 OBO
  4. S

1967 Parts car 500 Bucks This car has been SOLD

1967 S5 parts car. Could be restored but body has bondo work here and there and rust on the body. Drive train intact and I cant remember whats wrong with the engine. No radiator. 95% or more of the parts are either on the car or in boxes that go with the car. Has a factory hardtop that does not...
  5. S

Alpine doors - Unsold parts will be scrapped January 31st

Hi to all. My name is Randy and I have been a sunbeam enthusiast for 35 years and have owned nine alpines. I am too old to work on them anymore and have two whole cars, an S1 and an S5 that are for sale along with many spare parts. I am located in Southern California 92346. Please IM, call, or...
  6. S

Even more parts the sequel - Unsold parts will be scrapped January 31st

Hi to all. My name is Randy and I have been a sunbeam enthusiast for 35 years and have owned nine alpines. I am too old to work on them anymore and have two whole cars, an S1 and an S5 that are for sale along with many spare parts. I am located in Southern California 92346. Please IM, call, or...
  7. S

Even More Alpine Parts - Unsold parts will be scrapped January 31st

8. S

More Alpine Parts - Unsold parts will be scrapped January 31st

9. S

Alpine Parts II -_ unsold parts will be scrapped January 31st

Hi to all. My name is Randy and I have been a sunbeam enthusiast for 35 years and have owned nine alpines. I am too old to work on them anymore and have two whole cars, an S1 and an S5 that are for sale along with many spare parts. I am located in Southern California 92346. Please IM, call...
  10. S

Alpine Parts

Three sunbeam starters. May or may not need to be rebuilt. 10 dollars each plus Shipping. I live in 92346, Ca. Call or text Randy 909 991 5801. Dozens more parts to come in the following days. Two alternators and two generators, may or may not need to be rebuilt. 10 dollars each plus...