• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Alpine Series 1V GT Auto  1964

Alpine Series 1V GT Auto 1964

Rear view
  2. Tool Kit

Tool Kit

Original Tool Kit from 1964 Series 1V
  3. Alpine Series 1V GT Auto  1964

Alpine Series 1V GT Auto 1964

Alpine ready for summer !
  4. Dash  Alpine Series 1V GT Auto

Dash Alpine Series 1V GT Auto

GT Dash with options
  5. Alpine Series 1V GT Auto

Alpine Series 1V GT Auto

Drivers side
  6. Alpine GT 1V auto 1964  Radio and clock

Alpine GT 1V auto 1964 Radio and clock

Radio and clock from Balmoral grey Grand Turismo.
  7. Alpine GT 1V  auto    Balmoral grey 1964

Alpine GT 1V auto Balmoral grey 1964

This Car is Completely original...has original paitwork and the interior is mint. This car has only done 8250 miles from new !!
  8. Alpine GT 1V auto       Rear view

Alpine GT 1V auto Rear view

This car was Supplied by main dealer Castles of Leicester England in 1964. The car is still in Leicester...It has never lived further than ten miles of where it was purchased !!
  9. Alpine GT 1V auto  1964     Interior

Alpine GT 1V auto 1964 Interior

Photo showing totally original interior....Seats are Azure blue with dark blue piping...Carpets are Azure blue. This car has only done 8250 miles from new in 1964 !!
  10. Alpine GT 1V auto 1964   Engine bay

Alpine GT 1V auto 1964 Engine bay

The engine bay is totally original. nothing has been changed. Note: sealant on edges of engine bay...put on in 1976...this has protected the car from corrosion but it now being removed with soft solvent to get the car back to it's origional finish.
  11. Alpine GT 1V auto 1964   Trunk

Alpine GT 1V auto 1964 Trunk

Not the best pic...but the remarkable finish is clear to see. This car has not been restored...just cleaned...the car looks and drives like new !
  12. John Boggis

all original series 5

Bob, Can you please post some series IV engine bay photos. The ones I have are dark and grainy with no detail in them. I need them for the Sale of my Alpine. Thanks.
  13. John Boggis

It's going to be sold !

Hello Bill, I am certainly not expecting to sell my Alpine on this Forum...all the guys on here, like yourself own one ! Going back to the Coys guy he said that in his opinion the car would go to one of the many private car collections in Europe.
  14. John Boggis

It's going to be sold !

Hi Michael, The way Coys work is they only take commission after the reserve price has been reached. If the car is sold for say the exact reserve price then I would receive the full amount. They have advised a reserve of £30,000 on my Alpine so maybe I can't loose anything in giving it a go...
  15. John Boggis

It's going to be sold !

I have received an e-mail from a car dealer offering me £25,000 without even seeing the car ! Do they know something I don't ?
  16. John Boggis

It's going to be sold !

I have advertised my Alpine for the first time today on www.carandclassic.co.uk I have had over 200 hits in the first hour ! three e-mails from interested buyers and two people calling to view the car. More interesting though was a call from Coys The Auctioneers in London...The gentleman on...
  17. John Boggis

It's going to be sold !

My Alpine will be put up for sale in the next few weeks...The asking price is £30,000 UK pounds Sterling. The car comes with It's own custom air chamber which is included in the price.
  18. John Boggis

It's going to be sold !

I have decided to sell my series IV... I need the space for a new Merc I have purchased. The Alpines details are on the web link below.
  19. John Boggis

Battery box lid hinges

If you want to keep it factory...each hinge is held on with two rivets
  20. John Boggis

Who's doin' what

Well, It's the same as last year for me...a quick wipe over with a feather duster and clean the windscreen !!;)