• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Battery Wiring

I could use some help. I need help with the original battery wiring in an SII. I'm looking for practicality, not necessarily historic correctness. Some owner before me ran 6 ga jumper cable between the battery box and the engine. He cut off the large alligator clamps and attached standard...
  2. D

Gas Tank Repair/Sealant

I was able to locate a gas tank for my SII (thanks to Sunbeam Specialties in Campbell, Ca). It is a little rough, but appears uesearble with no large holes or burrowing rust spots. I have been searching the web for gas tank repair/sealers and have found a few possibilities including RedKote and...
  3. D

Series II FUEL TANK

HI EVERYONE I have a Series II, with a fiberglass fuel tank that is suspended by straps from the bottom. The fuel sender is made by "ISSPRO" and quit working. When I removed the sender, I found that it was held in place a goofy plastic ring. I did a web search trying to find pictures of the...
  4. D

Alpine Manual Windscreen Washer

Hello, everyone! I bought a S2 1962 Alpine, which seems mechanically solid and runs nicely. My body shop friend has his eye on a few fixes, but it seems to be relatively free of a big rust burden. I am trying to undo years of prior owners hacks and botched wiring jobs. If I pulled out all of...