• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. O

Barn Find - Getting my feet wet

I believe what I have is an Alpine with wrecked Tiger parts swapped into it. I'm pretty well convinced it's not a true Tiger although all the paperwork and VIN plate say it is. Pretty sure the previous owner carried that over and registered it as such. Not cool in my opinion, but it is what it...
  2. O

Warren - thanks for the offer. I'm sorry I missed it - work and personal life have been keeping me really busy. Last week, my wife and I took a drive up to San Jose for a mini-vacation and visited Sunbeam Specialties while we were there. Spent about an hour with Rick and Cathy. Some of the...
  3. O

Thanks! Yeah - I have a lot of questions about this car. Based on some google searches on the tag numbers it looks legit, but who knows. I'm hoping to find some Sunbeam enthusiasts close to me who can help me decipher everything. The previous owner did a bunch of stuff to it, so it's likely some...
  4. O

Pulled this out of the dirt by my brother's house by Bakersfield last month. 1966 with a 289. Dragged it to my house in Orange County and trying to revive it. Hasn't run in over 20 years. It does run, but only on 7 of 8 cylinders, and there's a coolant leak somewhere on the driver's side of the...