• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. RobinRob

Reliable mechanic to replace transmission

Hello! We live in Bellingham and are looking for a mechanic to do the work of replacing our transmission. We have the transmission (rebuilt of course, this one with overdrive) for our 1960 Alpine Series I. We will transport the car to the location. Does anyone have experience with...
  2. RobinRob

Hello & How Maxine came to be with me...

My longing for a beautiful convertible started as a little girl with my Little Kiddle dolls who had a sporty yellow convertible. Over the years I refined my desire to the beautiful lines of the Sunbeam Alpine 1960-63 (love the curved window hardtop and those tail fins).... and then it happened...
  3. RobinRob

Hello - I'm a wannabe Sunbeam owner

Hello Sunbeamers! I just joined this group and am not -YET- a Sunbeam owner. I have admired the cars for years and years and am finally in the position to buy the right car. I'm really looking for a 1960-1963 Alpine Series 2 with a hard top. I live in the pacific northwest and you all know...
  4. RobinRob

Want to buy- 1960-1963 Alpine with Hardtop (Series 1 or 2)

Are you thinking of selling and want a great home for your car? I have admired Alpines for years and years and now I'm finally ready to buy. Need solid chassis and body. I would like stock running gear with a hard top and clear title. I will take excellent care of the car. My husband is...