• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Rootes Refurbed Radio

Sorry, I had forgotten to add Sold on this radio. I will have a Motorola 828 radio for sale with an under dash bracket, if I can ever get out to the garage. Joe
  2. J

Cracked LAT 70 Wheel! Looking for Qty1 or Full Set of 13" LAT 70 Wheels

Thanks for keeping this post alive, I really just need one of the LAT wheels that has the bigger diameter center hub. Please contact me if one or two become available, thanks.
  3. J

Cracked LAT 70 Wheel! Looking for Qty1 or Full Set of 13" LAT 70 Wheels

Glad you located two, any chance you have info on one more? The set I have are three later ones and one early one with a chipped center flange. I need one of the later that has the bigger diameter hub, 2nd picture
  4. J

Rootes Refurbed Radio

Rootes radio refurbished by Tiger Tom who took it all apart, got it working, cleaned everything up, painted case etc… I purchased this radio with a group of parts from Tom’s customer. I already have a radio to use so this one is a spare offered up. I have only powered it up for a second to take...
  5. J

Tiger air cleaner subsitute

This K&N copy is available on eBay and will fit perfectly in the Tiger air cleaner housing. It is very flexible and completely fills the metal housing. There is a write up in the CAT forum of other elements that will fit from FRAM but you have to remove the inner metal screen which takes a...