• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Gumby

Brake Booster vacuum check valve replacement?

I am looking for a source for a NEW vacuum check valve. This is a BANJO style (5/8" I.D.), that attaches directly to the Booster with a Banjo bolt. Mine leaks back quite a bit, and I have cleaned it the best I could. It just needs to be replaced. Does anyone know of a source for these?, Part...
  2. Gumby

15x7 Rota RB wheels, anyone using these? What offset works?

OK, so I am changing over from wire wheels to 4 lug wheels, and am looking at the multitude of of options. I'm sure this has been discussed to death before, but I was unable to find a "definitive" answer, to what fits, what rubs, what hits the suspension, etc. The rubbing of the valance only...