• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. H

Missing brake calliper bolt

Today I went to leave and had an unusual knocking sound, checked it out and I’ve lost the bottom most bolt that holds the calliper in place. Would I be able to buy this from any bolt shop or would I need to find someone who has an extra?
  2. H

Random SB things I have

Hello everyone, here’s a list of parts I have for sale, I’ll post the photos if you ask. series V steering wheel and assembly Steering wheel cover Series V heater core Original seatbelts Series V side windows ( the little ones in front ) Series I seats, need upholstering Series I seat rails...
  3. H

Need expert eyes

I will post some photos of my new sunbeam alpine series one purchase. I’m 17 and don’t know much about sunbeams yet here’s the info I have before the pictures. The plate mounted in engine compartment says “sunbeam Talbot” and the vin is B9000627. It was owned by the late Ron Tebo who I have...
  4. H

List of parts I need...

Hello all! I just purchased a sunbeam alpine series one, I have so many extra parts I could practically make another sunbeam! I will make a list of those parts for sale after my sunbeam in on the road. For now, I am looking for a left side bullet mirror, sunbeam lettering for the trunk, and...
  5. H

Duel carb to single

Is it beneficial to change a duel carb setup to a single carb? Sorry if this seems like a common sense kinda question I’m trying to learn.
  6. H

Is it worth it?

Hello forum! I have a chance to buy a 1961 sunbeam alpine and am wondering if I should. The engine currently inside it is blown up but it comes with an identical out of another 61’ . The hardtop and body is relatively rust free, the only issues are is it’s missing a front bumper, whatever...